Movie Night

sweet & naughty
————————————————————————

"Joe what are you doing..." you looked over to your fiancé as you felt his hand brushing further up your bare thigh. You pulled up the blanket you two were cuddling under to make sure both of you were completely covered. You liked this position... hugging his arm, drinking hot chocolate, resting your head against his shoulder... it was the most comfortable you've felt.

"Just trying to get my hands cozy" Joe innocently slid his hand further up until he was under your shorts

"Just trying to get my hands cozy" Joe innocently slid his hand further up until he was under your shorts. You grabbed his forearm, signaling with your eyes to remind him of the rest of the family sitting in the living room. 

"Oh c'mon... don't be like that" Joe softly groaned into your ear, pulling you closer by wrapping his arm around you. "They won't notice..." with his other hand he drew small circles on your inner thigh, then rubbed over the fabric of your underwear, making you a little wetter.

Fortunately everyone was too busy talking or watching the movie on TV to pay attention what you two were mumbling about. The grandkids sat on the floor in front of you and Joe, and the rest of the family in the room also didn't have a good view to notice this.

Joe began pulling on the end of your underwear. He pushed his nose against your neck and left light kisses sending you little chills. You squeezed your thighs together warning him not here... not now. You knew once you he started you would want more. But his fingers got squished in between your thighs and lovebud making it feel good down there. 

The man didn't listen and slid his hand under the fabric... using his fingers to play with you. He looked you straight in the eye and slid two fingers in your wet hole. You grabbed and squeezed his thigh trying to hold in your sounds of pleasure. A small breathy gasp still escaped your lips. Luckily the volume of the tv was loud.

"Ah... it's much warmer in here." Joe moved his fingers deeper in your puddle causing you to almost spit out the hot chocolate you just took the last sip of.

"Are you okay!" Hunter came to take the mug out of your hand before you dropped it.

"Oh ya... I'm done you can take that." You felt so nervous talking to him while Joe's fingers were in your most sensitive part.

If this was the game Joe wanted to play tonight... so be it. You casually slid your hand up his thigh, placed it right on his crotch, giving his junk a little squeeze. Joe shifted in place getting excited.

You began rubbing Joe's dick over his sweatpants, then getting a complete hold of his hardening rod you jerked him off. The extra layer of clothing helped add more friction. You could feel his precum seeping through and leaving a wetness on his sweatpants. Was he not wearing an underwear yet again?

"You can warm up your hands too you know." Joe nibbled your ear before playful biting it and making you blush into your shoulders.

"Oh ya?"