WARNING. GRAPHIC SMIT! 🐶

⚠️WARNINGS:⚠️
Praising
Overstimulating
Smut

frying pan was currently laying on eggys bed
waiting for eggy to come out of the shower. Frying pans goal was to surprise eggy once he got out of the shower. As eggy walked out with no towel, frying pans handle immediately got rock hard. Eggy spoke... "ah! Frying pan I didn't know you where here..." frying pan got up out of the bed exploring eggys body with his hands... "you're beautiful..." Frying pan spoke. As eggy blushed a deep shade of red, frying pan led him to the bed. Gently pushing him down. "Tell me if you want me to stop" frying pan spoke. As frying pan in buckled his jeans, eggy gasped. "OUGH- I didn't know you where this hard for me..." Eggy spoke. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." Frying pan initiated a kiss between the two. Although, this kiss was different.... Not like the passionate ones they usually share, it was more... heated. Frying pan bit eggys lip asking for entrance. As eggy parted his lips, frying pan inserted his tongue into eggys mouth causing a faint moan to come from eggys mouth. As a result of this, frying pan pushed eggy up against the headboard pinning eggys hands above his head with one hand. Using his free hand to insert a finger into him. Eggy gasped feeling sudden pleasure mixed with pain. "Shhh it will get better soon darling." Inserting two more fingers, eggy threw his head back moaning. "You're doing so good..." Frying pan extracted his fingers from eggys hole. Eggy groaned at the lack of pleasure. "Please!-" Eggy groaned. Frying pan rammed his handle into eggys hole. "Ah~!" Eggy exclaimed. Frying pan kept abusing eggys hole with his handle. "You're doing so good, my love." Eggy tried to muffle his moans by covering his mouth. Frying pan grabbed eggys wrists pinning them above his head "don't do that, I want to hear you." Frying pan said panting roughly. Eggys moans just kept getting even louder as frying pan rammed into him over and over. "I'm cumming~!" Eggy panted. Cumming all over frying pans chest. Frying pan grunted a few more times, his thrusts getting sloppy. Eggy becoming overstimulated from frying pan keeping up the pace. Frying pan shortly after came inside eggy with a grunt. Eggy and frying pan both left panting, frying pan then cleaned them both up and layed them to bed, gently rubbing eggys back as they both fall asleep in eachothers arms.