01 : Mister director.

Leyah Angelica Belle

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

Leyah could remember exactly every instant of the moment she met Jungkook.

The young aspiring actress was surprised when she got picked to star in the lead role of a movie after castings were held in her school.

Sure she was attractive, but she didn't think her acting was the best.

Yet, they saw potential in her.

From a student, she quickly became a borderline celebrity.

Manager, meetings and everything that goes with it.

It was actually the first time she met with the team, meeting the staff and other actors.

The director was running late but she didn't mind, discussing with the other cast actors and quickly getting comfortable.

Leyah was never the shy type, though she was in the same room as her celebrity crush who was apparently the male lead.

Kim Taehyung.

Hard to not lose her shit, but she kept it together and eventually befriended him.

"Do you know who the director is ?" She asked him.

"Oh it's Jeon Jungkook.. He's super nice outside of work but he's a real perfectionist.. He'll probably go easy on you though, since it's your first role." He reassured her with a smile.

She pursed her lips, slowly nodding.

What Taehyung said was quite frightening, but she needed to stay confident or else it might all go sour from there, which wasn't the goal.

And just as if it summoned him, Jeon Jungkook appeared.

Needless to say, he was also on Leyah's celebrity crushes list, known as the hottest single in Hollywood.

Rich, famous, incredibly handsome and doing absolutely amazing work, you named it, Jeon Jungkook could make it.

Leyah knew starring in this movie meant success, just because his name was on it.

He was wearing a pretty simple outfit, ripped blue skinny jeans with a white shirt and Balenciaga jacket, yet he looked incredibly attractive in it.

He gave them a polite smile eyes lingering on Leyah a minute, the newbie.

He wasn't in charge of the casting, but he was the one with the final word when it came to the actors.

He got briefed about her, only seen her in pictures, and the cameras didn't do her enough justice.

He gave her his hand, a small smile on his lips.

"Nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook."

"Leyah Belle." She introduced herself, shaking his hand. "Looking forward to working with you sir."

"Jungkook is enough." He answered.

She nodded, both of them separating from each other's hand but maintenant eye contact for a few seconds before everyone installed themselves.

Leyah sat there, stealing glances at Jungkook here and there and catching him doing the same.

She surely would prefer if her brain was cooperating and accepted to be professional but apparently it refused, sending small flirtatious looks to Jungkook who thankfully went unnoticed by the others since they knew what professionalism meant.

And surprisingly enough, he quietly chuckled to himself before sending back the looks, checking her out as he poked his tongue against his cheek.

A tension quickly rised in the room, and if Leyah knew, she would've backed away.

If she knew that after this meeting, she would've got fucked at back of Jungkook's car in a dark corner of the parking lot, she wouldn't have continued.

Riding him until her thighs hurt, sucking his lips off of his face with her skirt lifted up, panties off with his hands all over her body, feeling her up.

His deep, slightly raspy voice whispering lewd things in her ear.

"Such a good girl aren't you ?"

"Your moans.. Shit.."

"Take my cock just like that baby.."

"Fuck you feel so good.."

Everything he said, everything he did was just so sexy, making her cum all over him and he praised her for it, all while he bucked his hips inside of her, chasing his own release.

His irregular breathing, lips against her neck as he gripped her ass tight with his big hands, muttering cusses under his breath as her fingers tugged in his hair.

And he finally came inside the condom with a loud groan, throwing his head back on the seat, breathless, still holding her tight.

He looked back at her after a while, chuckling.

"I look forward to working with you, Leyah Belle."

.

.

(A/N)

chapter is more like a briefing because i'm too lazy to describe "yeah they met, and he said that, and she said that, gnagnagna" hell no we're jumping right in

also fun fact for the people who are familiar with my books : leyah's face claim was actually who i planned for arabella at first :)

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.