Christmas gift

It was  24/12/1995 when Cory became blind by accident at age 9 year old, After an accident on school cory parent got call by school  and learn the news that their child is on hospital, both went to hospital and learn that cory went blind. 

Both Parent  couldn't believe it but after 8 days the accept it  and decide on plan what do to about the future of  Cory and decide to:

1) At home 1 parent  will take care of him and swap when the other going to work.

2)On school will ask friends or his girlifriend

                                                                                             After 1 week

Cory accept that is blind and decide to try live like normal person,wake up from bed crab next to him the  cane  and went downstair.

His mother was preparing the food  and prepare to go for work.

After eating and cory was ready both went to car and drive to school, the friends and the girlfriend of cory help him to go in classroom.

                                                                                                    Mother Side

After  she took her son to school went to work, on break  the colleague  talk with her and one suggest to buy Guide dogs(Dogs for blind people) ,after hear that went to call the husband fast and go to ask for Guide Dog  and talk about that tonight.

                                                                                                Father Side

The call end and father went to his boss to ask    for leave and go ask for Guide dog, went in car and drive to centre  to ask about the dog   guide and the price.After talking with the person in charge went home to talk with his wife and decide that for gift.

                                                                                                          Cory side

Cory after 1 week  on school his  mood was bad depressed, on class  only thing that could do was to listen to teacher and to go W.C or walk downstairs from stairs had to be with friend but the harder thing was to try to walk home with the help of his friends after 1 week cory got used the cane and went alone home(his friends was behind hiding and watching ),one thing that was making happy that in few days was christmas   and the mood  was happy.

                                                                                                           Parent side

Spending half month to talk on Guide dog center they finally did it and in 2 days the dog will come  with a person to explain.

                                                                                                           Night Before the Christmas

It was christmas night cory was sleeping and his parents was preparing for tomorrow put the new cane under the tree and the gifts and checking the last details for tomorrow and went for sleep.

                                                                                                             Christmas Day

It was Christmas morning when cory listen to alarm clock but dint run downstair instead was looking the cane and then went downstair  and parents gave him the gifts after saying what gift was.After opening 3-4 gifts the dooring hit and the dad went to open the door.

Opening the door  hear that was a man with a dog , the man introduce to him the dog guide and speak of him some basic things and if he want more to learn to come Dog Guide center and how is going to be help in future.

Cory that night said that was the best gift that they have him 

P.s:  Sort story because of christmas