Chapter 1: Abusive Love

Since you guys are fucking fags, here we go again.

Angel raised up from his bed greeted with a lump on blanket, ah shit he had another weat dream of that spicy latino rabies, what a fucking gayass. He sighed as he did his daily routine of taking off his boxer, throwing it in his MASSIVE PILE, and replacing with another, just normal stuff for HIM of course. Anyways the man wore his same old green t-shirt that smelt like shit along with his pants (that also smelt like shit) he went to open the door and exit out of his room, and what does he see infront of him? That bastard of a brother, Bio. His little brother looked up at him with his fat face and wide smile, "Oh hallo brotha, are yow weady to eat breakfast" the Lil pussy spoke in a stupid tone that would piss me off, but this is angel so he's fine with it. "Yes," he gave a single reply as he went down the stairs with his brothern, once arrived to  the kitchen he saw his COOL, STRAIGHT DAD, with his husband beside him. Father was drinking a hot coffee that was sure to give him full blasted diarrhea in the next few minutes, and when I say blasted I mean like NUCLEAR WARFARE TYPE OF EXPLOSION,  legitimately the kind that would LIFT YOU UP FROM THE TOLIET, you know the kind that would GIVE YOUR ASSHOLE SCARS, yeah. "Ay good morning champ," the awesome man himself spoke to this shrimpy boy who wears green and has a whole colony of lice packed in his hat. "Hi papa!" The adopted cat boy spoke out as he sat at one of that chairs.

With that the booger man followed those steps aswell, as he looked down at some soggy cherrios in his bowl, just stared at it in disappointment. Then Father cleared his throat, "Oh yeah forgot to tell you angel, you're going to be at rabies house for a holiday meal," he spoke blandly not taking his eyes off of the newspaper, "Ya know since Bio is very special we'll be celebrating Hanukkah for him," The dad said with slight signs of disgust in his words, this caused Bio to frown, "How many times do I have to tell you dumbass I'm not JEWISH!" Woah uh bad word, this caused Mr dad man to become mad, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT?!" fucking man slammed his fist. Then in a flash Angel saw his brothers ass getting beaten by his terrific father, nice, he kinda wished that was rabies beating him up. Anyways green boy shrugged "Alright can't wait"

Timeskip because who the hell cares about the rest of the process?

"Have fun at the party son!" Father waved at Angel from the car with Bio in a garbage bag in the backseat. "Bye" Angel responded back as he then watched the car drive off. He then turned to the door taking a deep breath before he ringed the doorbell