Chapter 1

Hey guys my names Hannah and I'm the author of this story it starts slow but it's gonna get better I promise

*RING* Ahhh the last day of hell, I mean school, ending sophomore year. The school bell rang and it's period 8•9, social studies with my best friend Olivia. We sit in the same row so we always get in trouble for talking to each other. "Mr.Beicgnal can I use the bathroom", Olivia asked, she always asks to use the bathroom so she can text me. He said fine.

Olivia: HAHA hows class butt munch😜
Hannah:shut up and get back to class were picking partners.

She walked in just in time. "Alright class you have the rest of class to work on this". We rushed to the window where we always "worked" on projects. We started to work for awhile when she said. "What do you think about starting a YouTube channel together". I didn't think anything of it, making stupid and pointless videos with a friend. School was over so I went to my locker and packed up all my books, and walked out of the halls of school for the last time for a awhile. We walked to Olivia's house to make your first video. We filmed 2 videos then edited them and posted them both. We talked about what we wanted to do if we made it big, we always wanted to move to California together and start and YouTube channel but I guess we started it early. We Checked your notification on social medias, they were going crazy for some reason. We looked at each other.

"What's going on" she asked me with a puzzled look on her face. I tweeted out asking "can someone Dm us and explain what's going on". We waited for a minute and I got the answer, it read "OMG so these boys nash grier hayes grier and Cameron Dallas were on younow,and then hayes was laughing really hard then nash looked and starting laughing, then of course Cameron checked it out then they were all laughing at their phone screen, then hayes told us all to check your video out and so we did" I didn't even know who these people were and neither did Olivia. Who are those boys?