Chapter 1- Finding

"Dreammm, I made you some hot chocolate!" Said Captain puffy lightly knocking on her son's door that leads to his room.

"Mom thank you but I don't want it" Replied Dream with his face in his pillow.

"Come on Dream, you can't be like this all the time" replied Captain puffy.

"Mom I do love you but can you bloody fuck off please" shouted Dream tearing up.

"If that's what you want" said Captain puffy.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me" Added Captain puffy slowly going downstairs.

Captain puffy placed down the hot chocolate on the kitchen counter and reached out her phone out of her pocket, she just sat down scrolling on twitter until she thought of a plan, she called all her friends that have sons and tried to persuade them to be with Dream but obviously she also mention that she will pay them but all of her friend's sons said no, She slowly started to give up after a few calls at a time until she remembered that she had these 2 friends called Sally soot and Wilbur soot, they both have a son called Fundy soot, Fundy soot is 17 which is perfect for Dream since he is going to be 17 pretty soon.

Captain puffy called Sally and had a small chat over the phone before mentioning the plan.

"Sally so do you remember my son Dream right?" Asked Captain Puffy.

"Obviously I remember him! How is he?" Said Sally.

"Well about that, he's going through a rough time, him and his ex recently broke up" Replied Captain puffy.

"Ohh poor him, I hope he feels better soon" Said Sally.

"Yea I hope so too but I got this plan, I'm trying to persuade males to be with Dream but obviously I will pay them monthly" Said Captain puffy.

"So I was thinking if your son will be okay with it" Added Captain puffy.

"I'm pretty sure that he will be okay with it but I don't really know so do you want to talk to him about it and see?" Asked Sally.

"Sure I don't mind" said Captain puffy excited.

Sally gave Fundy the phone and Captain puffy and him had a small chat about the plan, he was fine with it but he just wanted to know more about Dream so Captain puffy told him stuff about Dream and also about what happened to Dream recently.

A couple minutes later when Captain puffy and Fundy stopped talking about the topic, Puffy decided to invite Fundy and Sally over so they can just hang out and maybe this would the chance that Dream gets out of his room.

[END OF CHAPTER 1]

WORDS: 452