awkward hello- Chapter 2 part 2

Drista opened the door and welcomed the quest, soon after Puffy and Dream come downstairs and greet Sally and her son Fundy who was a fox hybrid.

"Hi Fundy! This is my son Dream! Dream this is Fundy!" Said Puffy.

"Um hi Dream-" said Fundy scratching the back of his neck.

Dream stayed silent no knowing what to say and just kept looking at puffy.

"Fundy, Dream hasn't been feeling good recently so he's a bit silent. You two go to Dream's room" said puffy breaking the silence.

"Mom my room is a mess" Whispered Dream to Puffy.

"OH! Yea right i kinda forget about that!" Replied Puffy.

"You probably want to speak to Fundy so ima take Dream to my room and entertain him" Said Drista

"That sounds great, I actually forgot that I needed to speak to fundy abt something" Said puffy (forgetful mother)

Drista stole Dream and took him upstairs to her room to mess with him a bit and try to make him smile since he didn't smile recently and she just misses seeing him wheezing and smiling.

When Drista dragged Dream to her room, puffy made Sally a cup of tea and they all sat down on the couch talking about the plan.

"I'm okay with the idea" said Fundy.

"Really?" Replied Puffy.

"Fundy hun are you sure? We don't want to force you into anything" replied Sally.

"Yea I'm 100% sure!" Exclaimed Fundy.

"So should I just get to know him this week and then ask him at a certain time?" Added Fundy.

"Yea just ask him soon but not too soon like maybe in a month or so" Replied Puffy.

They stopped talking abt the Plan and Fundy went upstairs to Drista's room to see Drista on Dream's back whilst Dream is shouting at her (ahh yes sibling love).

Fundy just stopped in silence until Drista realised him. After a couple minutes they all were just in silence.

**1 Hour later** (yes they were silent for 1 hour)

"Fundy!! It's time for us to go!" Shouted Sally.

"Coming mom!.." said Fundy whilst just walking out the room slowly and quietly.

When Sally and Fundy left, Drista kept teasing Dream how Fundy can be his new boyfriend and so on since she knew abt the plan.

**END OF CHAPTER 2***

A/N

Hi peeps! I want to say how sorry I am for not updating this fanfiction for a bit! I kept focusing on someone which I wish that I shouldn't have but hey I'm back now and I'll try to update this fanfiction atleast once a week!.

WORDS: 436