Chapter nineteen

Reiki point of veiw ~ It was currently the first day of the grand magic games. We all were already in our balconies after our teams got announced. Luke's team got first team while my team got third.

"Now for this first game it will be an old one borrowed from one of the first grand magic games. This will be pandemonium. This pandemonium is filled with over 6,000 monsters from all over ishgard. They rang from E-Class to SSS-class monsters so one contestant from each team please head down"Jason said

"Reiki you should do this since your mom did this and won. Seeing as you got her monstrous strength it will be easy for you"Yuri said "sure why not"I said and jumped down. Nash jumped down as well.

"I was expecting Rosemary to do this"I said "she was but then she saw someone by the name of Ichi so she threw me down" Nash explains and I looked over and saw ichi. Makes sense.

The mini pumpkin man had us all draw sticks at the same time "now you will all go in number order from one to 8"he said and I had number eight meaning I was last. Nash was first.

"Now young man how many do you want to take on"The pumpkin man asked "is all an option"Nash asked "umm are you sure about that"The pumpkin man asked "yeah I can barely feel any magic coming from you"Ichi said

"He's probably weak"Haru and Weiss commenting from their balconies while glaring at Nash who didn't pay attention. Nash just walked up to the pandemonium lighting his fist on fire. He punched the pandemonium making a dent in it then the whole thing caught on fire and burned to the ground. The fire kept going until there was nothing there.

"How the hell did he do that"Lyon-San asked "how"Gray-San asked "what the hell"I whispered watching the pandemonium completely evaporated into ash until there was nothing left.

"Well that was boring"Nash said "if you would've went in side the pandemonium and fought the monsters then maybe you would've had some fun"Nashi scolded making Nash pout "but they have off a weak aura and it would've been a waste of time to fight them. We've been here almost a year and nothing has given us a challenge to take off our limiters"Nash whined whispering the last sentence so only the guys and his siblings could here.

"Limiters"Storm asked confused "we will explain later"Nash said "umm you may go back to your balcony mr Dragneel. You team is in the lead with twenty points"the pumpkin said.

The points during games are handed out twenty for first place. Fifteen for second. Ten for third. The rest get between 5-0 points depending on the game. They then brought the MP device and we continued. I had the highest score so I got fifteen points.

Now it was time for the fight rounds "Now we will have Luke Dragneel against Simon Cheney"Jason said "your current boyfriend against your ex boyfriend"Storm said "let's just hope Simon doesn't provoke Luke"Gale said "I have a feeling that we are asking for the impossible"Yuri said "I agree with you on that one"I said as we watched them enter the arena.

"Your brother uses Fire magic what magic do you and your sisters use"Simon asked "Layla and I use Celestial magic while Nashi uses Fire magic just like Nash"Luke explains "Nashi, Nash, Luke and Layla why are your names have the same first letter"Simon asked confused

"Our dad thought that it would be amazing to name the children that would take up after each respective parent. So he gave us our names. His name is Natsu. While our mom is named Lucy. But he was wrong and right on each aspect seeing as Layla and I take after him more then Nashi and Nash"Luke said

"What do you mean"Simon asked "when it comes to raw streaks Nashi and Nash take after him. When it comes to ridiculously raw strength Layla and I take after him"Luke explains "I mean he's not wrong but we are all ridiculously strong"Layla said "but you and Luke are the strongest"Nash and Nashi said