chapter 1

"Everyone prepare for take off, we will be taking off in about two minutes." the pilot said over the intercom.

We're officially on our way to The Bahamas. I can't wait to explore the ocean with the Bangtan boys. It's going to be so much fun!

I've been friends with bts ever since they debuted, so i'm pretty close with all of them.
But i'm the closest with Jhope. I've known him since middle school. We met at a dance studio and became really good friends. We both went to the same highschool as well, so we've always been pretty inseparable.

"Are you ready!" I turned to jhope and flashed him a big smile. He turned towards me. "Yes! Are you?" he flashed a smile back. I nodded.

We've both been looking forwards to this for months now.

"Oooh, I think the planes fixing to take off." Jhope said as he wiggled in his seat. I just giggled and looked out the window.

Within minutes we were in the air. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and took a photo. The way the blue sky met with the horizon always made me happy. It was just so pretty.

[time skip]

We've been on the plane for about 4 hours now and all of the members are asleep, except for Hobi. But I can tell that he's starting to get tired.

"12 more hours and we'll be at a beautiful beach." I thought to myself.

I felt my eyes getting heavy so I rested my head on Hobis shoulder.

"Tired?" he asked as he put my hair behind my ear.

"Mhm." I hummed. He rested his head on mine, "Me too." We both dozed off and somehow slept through the whole flight.