3. FROM A DEAD STAR.

-"Bro, is he really that famous?!"
Gasped Trishika loudly from one side of the phone.

-"Yes he is, Trish. See, this is why I tell you to get out of that burrow and fucking EXPLORE! I swear, like this, you'll NEVER get a boyfriend!"
Said the voice from the other side of the call.

Phew, same usual 'you won't get a boyfriend' talks. Bullshit.

What kind of stupid friends do I have, god?!!

-"Shut up, Mithi! Had it been that easy, then my life would have been easy !"
Trishika countered.

She was right though, had the process of adulting and ambitions been so easy, then life would have been easy. So easy.

And talking about ambitions, Trishika's friend circle, or it would be better if called a 'friendship triangle' was extremely ambitious, just like her.

Just like how Trishika and her friend, Ritvik were pursuing medicine at Excel College in Delhi, another common friend of theirs, Mithika Panchal was pursuing law at the College of Indian Laws in Mumbai.

Mithika Panchal, popularly known as 'Mithi' among her friends - an interesting character who is seriously commited with the very famous character of the 'Harry Potter ' series, Draco Malfoy but can break ties with him anytime if she gets an actual one in real life. Though, she was the exact opposite of Trishika - outgoing, exploratory, extrovert and bubbly, it never was a problem they faced in their friendship. After she was friends with Ritvik at twelve, they both became friends with Mithika at fourteen when her father was transferred to their hometown. And this led to the creation of the famous trio of their very own area!

Growing up together back in their hometown proved to be super advantageous for this iconic trio. And them moving cities for their higher education never seemed to be an issue.

-"Acha by the way, Mithi..."
Said Trishika in confusion who was currently being helped by Mithika on a call in investigating about Carry.

-"Haa bol?"

-"You told me everything about him, except for his real name! C'mon bitch, spill the tea!"
She said eagerly and kinda desperately too.

-"Trish, look at your tone! You sound so desperate. This isn't you, bro! Sach bata, kya chal raha hai tere dimaag mein?"
Mithika asked, in order to know what's going on with her best friend.

-"Kuch nhi! I'm just......curious, man! Come. On!"
Trishika protested, trying to avoid the inevitable.

-"Na na na na! I ain't telling you that until you tell me the real story!"
Mithika said, as she didn't seem to melt so soon.

-"Tch! Thik hai, mat bata! I'll Google him...fuck off!"
Trishika said in a sarcastic tone with a big ass grin, cutting the call immediately.

She knew if she pleaded Mithika any further, it would only end up in Mithika annoying her even more by asking her a million questions to whom Trishika didn't even knew the answers to. Neither did she wanted to.

Taking a deep breath, Trishika opened her laptop and opened Google.
As she typed CarryMinati in the search bar, her breath hitched. Her hands started to sweat. Her legs shook with anxiety. Her chest went up and down with every breath she inhaled and exhaled.
Nonetheless, she somehow musterd up enough courage to click on the 'search' button.

-"Ajey Nagar, popularly known as CarryMinati is an Indian YouTuber, gamer, rapper, and actor from Faridabad, India."
Said the infamous voice of Google, reading out the text on the screen.

Trishika's eyes widened as she exhaled loudly. Her eyes finally brimmed with tears after two years. Too long to hold back the pain you've been enduring all your life, right?

-"Ajey Nagar, popularly known as CarryMinati is an Indian YouTuber, gamer, rapper, and actor from Faridabad, India."
Trishika repeated the words flashing on her lapton's screen.

-"Ajey Nagar. He has changed so much. Does he remember me the same way I do?"
She whispered to herself.

Just like Trishika, every single one of us comes from a dead star, trying to fight against the ever expanding, infinite powers of the universe. Ain't it funny? How we constantly continue to do so, inspite of knowing the fact that we can never win against those powers?

What are we? Parts of a dead star, which was once born with a dream of becoming the shiniest object in the night sky, but ended up being killed by the evil conspiracies of the universe.

We are all the parts of that dead star, infact, some of us are that star. We come into existence; we grow; we dream; we hustle; we fail; we repeat the process and then we die. We are that star. A star whom the universe conspires to kill.

Trishika was one of those stars. She came into existence; she grew; she dreamt dreams which were way too dreamy; she tried to fullfill them; she failed. She repeated. She was in the process. The question was, would she die without fulfilling her dreams? Because sure, the universe conspired to kill her.

For she was not from a dead star; she was the dead star.

How did she already know about Ajey? And how were Ajey and Trishika related? They forgot each other.

Or maybe they didn't.

****

~Hum-tum, kitne paas hain kitne
Door hain chand-sitaare
Sach pucho toh, manko jhoothe lagte hain saare~

________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I hate how terrible I am when it comes to editing chapters. Also writing them. Also using my brain to write them. Also my brain hurts. Also bye. Bye.
XD

~Ambhoj🖤