|| 1 ||

As you know, 14 of February is considered as a date of love, where all people around the world would confess to their crush with a love letter and chocolate.

Yet, that wasn't what Han Jisung would do on valentine day. He would go to a beauty store and buy a bunch of lipbalm with different flavours.

And, since it was valentine, he went to the beauty store straight after school and bought the chocolate flavour one and immediately applied it on his small lips.

He smiled when the lipbalm made a contact with his lips. Moreover, he loves chocolate.

The squirrel-like boy then went back to his dorm. He saw his roommate, Hyunjin sitting on his bed when he opened the door. The tall boy was watching netflix on his laptop that rested on his lap.

Jisung's face beaming. He made his way secretly, trying not to make any noise, as quiet as possible.

He sat himself next to Hyunjin on the couch then took a sneak at what Hyunjin's watching. Apparently, it was '365 days'.

Hyunjin looked really absorbed in the movie. He didn't even realize about the small boy presence.

"Hyunjinnn~" he said while while tugging the hem of his sweater. Now, Hyunjin was distracted. He paused the movie and turned his head toward Jisung.

"Yes?" Hyujin answered with a gentle smile on his face. He soon feel his face heat up after seeing what the younger was wearing. He was wearing a monochrome maid dress which reveal his lace panty when he bend down as it's too short. Yes, Hyunjin have a crush on the younger boy. It started since the first year of college, and it had been two years now.

"Guess the lipbalm flavour I'm using right now!" Jisung said enthusiastically.

How could Hyunjin say no to this cute boy. "come here princess." Hyunjin said patting his lap. Jisung pouted as he sat on Hyunjin's lap. "S-Stop with the pet name hyungie!" he said while sulking.

Hyunjin put his hand on the squirrel-like boy's waist and pull him closer to his face. They started to close the gap and tilted their heads before they connected their lips.

Well, it was a soft and gentle kiss.

He sucked Jisung's bottom lips while savouring the chocolate taste of his lips.

He pulled his head away with widened eyes, making the younger smile widely. "woah. . . is it chocolate? it tastes really good."

The boy on his lap just let out a cute giggle. "thank youuu~!" he said in his babby voice as he snuggled closer to Hyunjin. The elder chuckled and awed at his cuteness.

"You're welcome, princess." he retorted as he kept the boy close to him.

One thing he didn't know is, someone's staring at him with a cold death glare through the unclosed door.

A sound of door being slammed was echoing throughout the hallway. Both Jisung and Hyunjin were taken back by the loud noise.

"Fuck it. I ain't gonna do it," said Minho as he threw a bouquet of red roses and a heart chocolate box. (*He's now in his dorm, his room mate's Chan.)

Chan snapped his head towards the door to only find an angry Minho leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face.

Chan shook his head as he clicked his tongue. "What, min? anything wrong?"

The guy so called Minho rubbed his face harshly and ruffled his hair, frustrated by the fact he was rejected indirectly.

"See! He doesn't love or like me! Jisung doesn't like me! You want to know what I just saw in the living room?" He tried to control his breath.

"What?"

"He kissed Hyunjin and is cuddling with him now! I have no hope!" He yelled before groaning.

Suddenly, Chan stood up and made his way towards Minho. The younger seemed confused by the action. "What. . . do you -"

Before he could finish his words, Chan already walked out of their room. "Don't face me or talk to me if you keep being a grumpy coward. Tell me whenever you're ready to tell Jisung."

Minho's eyes widened in shock. Once again, he groaned loudly while ruffling his already messy hair.

(A/n)

I was literally doing this in class and wasn't paying attention to almost anything the teacher said;-;

Eh my fault. Make sure you do your hw unlike me.

Thanks for reading anyway! I luv u mwa!