𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭

A/N: So I've watched the New Bleach trailer and OMG I'm fckn hyped as hell. I very been working on this baby for a week I believe and tossed the whole thing just to rewrite and come up with this.

I hope you enjoy this. It's been a while 🤣💙 if there are any mistakes I'll clean it up as I reread 😁

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach, only my Original character Belle and this plot.

Music
🎵Rustie - Lost ft Redinho🎵
🎵702 - Finding My Way🎵

°•○●○•°

ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡

If one did have a say, Belle dreaded today before it ever happened. The easiest part of her day would be getting a outfit together and that's saying a lot. Usually the one that is always fashionably late, or perhaps distracted by something on her phone, whatever the case, Belle was never the first one to arrive.

Today, despite prior obstacles, was one of those rare occasions where she was up and ready to take it by storm. She didn't want to be around anyone as she was still "healing" and being that certain someone would possibly show his face, she had to mentally prepare herself. Not only would her ex be around but the man that she fell in love with before 'him' would be there as well.

Talk about a dilemma.

It was still early before she was labeled late to the surprise gathering that Rukia and Orihime had planned for Ichigo coming back home. Day light savings time would've tricked her, as the gray skies, started to darken. No matter, she still felt something, chaos brewing on the horizons.

Knowing all of that, Belle was gamed on what type of day it would be. Being hit by a sack of bricks this early on caught the fair skinned beauty by surprise.

Rounding the corner from where she parked, walking a few paces of the salt covered sidewalk melting away the snow, she is met by a familiar sound of an engine dying down, and then soon, those electric blue eyes.

Making a show stepping out of his vehicle. Seeming as though the man waited on her to come around before he got out the warmth of his truck. Probably spotting her before she spotted him. For a moment she smiled, then quickly changed to one of regret as inwardly she groans.

Just the same, the man, her ex, grant her a snide smirk. Fixing the collar of his furry hood then shielding his hands from the cold, stuffing them in his coat pocket.

'Here we go.'

She had to admit, that the panther look good in whatever he wore. The dark wash pants matched with the grey v-neck shirt that cling to him like a second skin. All while completing the assemble with grey boots that fare far better than what she donned on her own two feet. Hitting the button to set his truck alarm brought her out of this epiphany.

Now where does she go from here?

Express how she's glad to see him despite their nasty break-up? Or continue walking down the street as if this devilishly handsome man didn't exist? Two things can be true, but while attempting to simultanously act like he doesn't exist and then remembering the good times they had, she wasn't so great at poker-facing through these kind of things. He was adept at her wearing her heart on her sleeve, especially being the same as him with a bad temper,

Grimmjow knew just by the way she stood there, looking just as amazing in a brown pea-coat, black turtle neck with skin tight jeans and thigh-high suede stilleto boots, she wasn't prepared to walk the ice covered sidewalk like this, much less prepared in seeing him even though having the same circle of friends.