🌞🌼 Chap. 3! [p.1]🌼🌞

//HI! I'M DOING MY BEST TO NOT DIE TODAY LMAO!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, ILY!! /P

I got out of the restroom and went to the Daycare again, it has only one kid in there, and Sun was already playing with them.
I got close to Sun, he didn't noticed, so I hugged him, he got scared a bit. I didn't expect him to hug me back, but he did.
-"OH OH OH Y/N!! WHY ARE YOU BACK? DIDN'T YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE? ARE YOU GOING TO STAY?" his energy was back, I don't know why he was talking so calm to me last night; the poor kid was just watching and drawing something...
"heh- yes, the one that was needed here got sick, so I will stay here until my night shift again!"
-"I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU!!" he hugged me tighter.

More children were coming, I was helping Sun with some of them, other kids were just fighting so I needed to do something.
And it was just that for all the day, helping Sun, cleaning him at the same time because he was always getting glue or glitter glue on him, and helping if a kid lost something.

At the end of the day, every kid was gone one for one, Sun was actually tired.. When all the kids were gone, Sun hugged me out of the nothing and scaring me at the same time, just how I did to him in the morning.
-"HAH! I SCARED YOU!..THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH THOSE CHILDREN, YOU'RE THE BEST!!"
•"no problem Sun, I see you're.. All covered in glue, even if I was cleaning you every 5 minutes.. I will need to clean you before tomorrow,do you know where we can do it?"
-"I.. I have more cleaning stuff in my room, what if we do it there?"

His voice tensed up at the last words,  something that sounded kinda weird but- I mean, I don't think this animatronic know about "that" because, it's obvious a robot that is created to take care of children isn't going to get that kind of programming.. Right?.

•"sure, I wouldn't mi-" he grabbed me by my hips and jumped into his room that was inside his tower, I was trying to put all together but that just took me by surprise.
"I- I didn't expect t-that.. So uhm, just stand there and I will clean you up, okay?"
-"¡Okay Sunshine!"
I started cleaning his face since he got a lot of glue and other stuff stuck in, he leaned in a little bit so I could clean him better since he's taller than me.
Then his chest, arms and pants, his 'pants' were literally covered in glitter glue, so it took me more time.
"Even if I was trying to keep you clean those children really got you on every glue stuff they found, right? Well, it's done, you're clean now."
-"I guess they did! Thank you, and.. Since it's now your 'normal' shift, can we stay a little bit more here?" His voice was calm again, it was comforting for some reason, I didn't know what he wanted too, but I decided to stay.
He hugged me, I didn't even noticed were I left the blanket but he got it back and covered me with it, keeping me into the floor, his room was filled with drawings or posters, it was cute, he was cute.. I melt into the hug, he looked like if his systems were resting, so I fell asleep in his arms.

//I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SHORT BUT IM REALLY HALF ASLEEP RIGHT NOW, IT'S 4:30am SO SORRY! D: I WILL MAKE A PART 2 SOON,HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!