16

|mark | @markusleethey're NOT BAD GIFTS    |    renjun | @renjunthegreat    i guess we'll see 😇

|
mark | @markuslee
they're NOT BAD GIFTS
|
    renjun | @renjunthegreat
i guess we'll see 😇

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

sunhi flattened out her outfit on her body as mika smiled, touching the door knob and silently asking her for permission to open it. sunhi nodded, the girl knocking slightly before opening the door, the two girls wearing coats and carrying two presents wrapped in brown paper.

the grand idea was to each buy one gift and wrap it with brown paper in the same sized box, so they can all put it in the middle and pick at random. a spin off of secret santa. then they could all meet at someone's place and trade the presents, a celebration of christmas.

"you guys are here! finally, save us from the testosterone." meili screamed, hand in hand with byeol, as she got everyone's attention. doyeon threw her arms up, being regarded as a man by meili. "did yall die?"

"like we missed so much" sunhi joked around, walking over to sit down next to xiaojun, the only person she knows in the room besides the girls. mika gave the gifts to renjun, the boy waddling over as he put both of them in the middle of the room.

"we added byeol to the groupchat, i decorated her new phone!" meili told the girls that both had left their side.

"sit by me!" she heard shotaro yell, the boy patting the ground next to him. mika did as she was told, stretching her legs once she sat down. "you smell nice!"

"thanks, it's coconut." mika giggled, smelling herself right after the compliment. "where's mark?"

shotaro opened his mouth, but the second he was about to reply, the front door opened to reveal a boy instantly making the room louder, "yooooo!"

"you got the stuff?" haechan yelled. mark raised an eyebrow, giving a sly smile as he walked out for a second before bringing in three stuffed bags. "you got them!"

"yes, now everyone tonight looks really hot, but haechan and i had the amazing idea to ruin that. i got like ten thousand mediums, and everyone must change or they're a bitch." mark yelled, pulling out a single set of pajamas.

people began to groan, sungchan raising his hands. "just mediums? i'm gonna look like some european with my ankles out."

"i'll be your designated ankle biter." byeol yelled, before realizing it was a really odd thing to say. to avoid the awkward silence, the youngest rushed over to mark, grabbing a set. "i'm gonna go change. come on!"

byeol ran to the bathroom, followed by meili as the two laughed on their way out.

mark began to toss everyone some pajamas, jeno taking his shirt off in front of everyone as doyeon hit his arm. "this isn't a strip club!"

jaemin hurriedly grabbed his wallet, beginning to throw dollar bills at jeno as chenle cheered him on. "this is exactly what we needed."

yangyang laughed for a bit before grabbing his set and heading off to his room, hendery and renjun following behind him to get changed.