whats happening???

Disclaimer: Purple man will go by Vincent and not be completely purple.
Scott aka phone guy will not have a phone for a head.This takes place shortly after five nights 2.

Scott's POV
Another night,another fucking boring ass night.
Good thing Vincent was able to hack into the system and make most of the animatronics not able to move.He said they may not be the same or some sort if glitch.He said he will come in at 5 am for a little.It's almost 4:45 am
So he be here soon.I take a chance to look around this hell hole.I wave my hand in front of toy Bonnie's face and a red beam hits my hand. Ow fuck that hurt.My eyes get heavy and the ceiling forever grows. Then I black out.

Vincent's POV
I unlock the door with a spare set of keys Scott lent me.
I wall over to show stage and see a pile of night guard clothing with a small lump in the middle of the shirt.
Being curious I lift it up.
A small crying Scott lay beneath the mess of clothing.
He see's me and gasp at my size.He's probably 2 inches.
I cup him up in my hand.
He is nude and trying to cover his small dick.
He is freezing cold as he was laying on the floor for a while.
I tuck him into my coat pocket at run outside to my car.
We were planning to get it on but that will have to wait.
I'm in the car with a small crying Scott in my pocket.
I ask him what happens and he tells.
I hug him and say its okay you can sleep at my house.
A huge sigh comes from his lips as he thanks me for letting him stay at my house.