Part 59

Nandini was in her room changing for further ceremonies, the actual shaadi while Manik was freshening up in his room. 

Not doing anything with the makeup or jewellery, she changed into a yellow rajasthani poshak as they say it. Nandini always had this love for the rajasthani and marwari culture. The elegance and the royalty that they carried in everything,whether it be their dresses,language,culture,food each and everything had a separate uniqueness. Though,her marriage was not able to happen there,but she already had a promise made to have their first anniversary there,just them and the glorious west.

(Okay u'all just wanted to write this part here cause I am currently here in Rajasthan and what I am seeing here around me, the hospitality to the living lifestyle of people,it makes me realize how less I have discovered my own country

(Okay u'all just wanted to write this part here cause I am currently here in Rajasthan and what I am seeing here around me, the hospitality to the living lifestyle of people,it makes me realize how less I have discovered my own country. So, just wanted to pen down something which makes me remember the beautiful people when I look back!

                                                                      --------------------✧----------------------

Both Manik and Nandini were sitting in the Mandap surrounded by their family and a bunch of few more people who were actually required for various ceremonies while the rest were asked by Raj to go and rest in their rooms if they wished to cause to be honest it takes a lot to be a part of a big fat wedding and it can be tiresome when its winters.

The lady priest was into her mantras reciting them while the couple were sitting doing as instructed.

Nandini called Naira to her and whispered in her ears to bring her a shawl.

"Feeling cold?" whispered Manik not disturbing the priest.

"It is. You are sitting all covered and cozy and here I am , you expect me to feel warm?" said Nandini ,annoyed.

Manik chuckled hearing her and entwined his hands with hers rubbing them giving her some relief while Nandini smiled at him covering herself with the shawl Naira got for her.

Both of them were now walking around the holy fire vowing an eternity to each other hands in hands. The seventh round was completed and Manik and Nandini hugged each other. Manik kisseed her over her head and whispered," Welcome to my life as Mrs. Malhotra,officially now." Nandini smiled at him and replied "Thankyou,I love you"

The vermillion ceremony continued where Naira helped Nandini with her mangteeka and Manik filled her hairline with his love. Tears automatically made way into Nandini's eyes who was smiling looking at Manik. Manik mouthed an "I love you" to her which made her smile wider.

                                                            --------------------✧----------------------

The ceremonies were all over by now and it was 2 ,midnight. Nandini and Manik were blessed by the elders and hugged by the youngsters. They proceeded to have their food which was badly needed. 

They were all sitting around the table,just the family when Cabir stood up.

"Okay attention everyone, I and Navya want to say something to all of you."Cabir said accompanied by Navya on her side.

Receiving an assuring nod from Navya , Cabir continued " Um I don't know how to do put this up but.." he stopped.

Manik , somewhere sensing what this could be said " Come on Cabir, tell us about it. Kya hua?"

O pursuence from everyone, Cabir said it all in one go." I AND NAVYA ARE DATING AND PLANNING TO MARRY SOON."

Silence followed for a while. Everyone was letting it sink in untill Alya congratulated the duo,followed by others while Nyonika,Raj and obviously BUA DADI of Manik were sitting not knowing how to react.

( I hope u all have not forgotten bua dadi? Head to chapter 20 if yes.)

"Cabir,come with me." said Nyonika who went near the pool area followed by Cabir who left assuring Navya.

"Are you sure about this beta?" asked Nyonika

"Obviously Mom,I really love Navya." Cabir said holding her by her shoulders.

"That is fine but I hope you know it will not be just Navya. She has a daughter and so not only will you have her responsibility but her daughter's too. Abhi tu khud ka to acche se khayal rakh nahi pata hain,achanak se shaadi aur ek beti bhi kaise karega ?"

"Mom , you trust me right? Radhika is an easy child and I am sure we will be able to manage her."

"Beta,you are not understanding. When there's a marriage between two people,it takes sometime for them to adjust with one another. They need to give each other time and by that I mean a lot of time. If not,marriages fail. With Radhika along,how will you two give time to each other? Radhika is a beautiful girl and issues between you two will affect her too."

Cabir understood what she was trying to convey and so hugged her" Mom I know you are worried as its all too soon but soon you will be fine and trust me Navya is the best for me."

Nyonika smiled at him slightly and continued " Beta I don't know, I am not sure but okay if you say so. Just remember that I am not against you two, If you are happy I am okay."

Cabir thanked her while they returned to others . Navya,who was being calmed by Nandini turned her attention to Cabir now who blinked his eyes at her,making her smile,while Radhika sat clueless in Naira's arms.

Nyonika told Raj everything that Cabir said to her and so he agreed too while Bua Dadi had no reactions yet and she silently left off to her room and no one really noticed this except Nyonika and Raj who sighed.

                                                                ____________✧______________

Hey you all,what's up? Its been long we had an author-writer talk.

How are you all liking the story? Drop critics,suggestions everything here-

Nyonika is right on her stand,isn't she?-

Also,MANAN ARE MARRIED NOW OFFICIALLY!!!!! 

Excited for the after wedding phase?

                                                           -----------------------✧-------------------------