•| 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 |•

╔══°•°°•°══╗
     ~| Disclaimer |~
    ╚══°•°°•°══╝

This story does not mean to hurt or offend anyone's personal or religious beliefs. This is just a fictional story based on the author's imagination. All characters in Mahabharat are grey.

Mature scenes, cursing will be there, if you are feeling uncomfortable then you could skip that part of skip the story as a whole. It's completely your choice.

This is a fictional story based on the great epic of India, Mahabharata. The characters that are created by me along with the plot are the only things that I own!

Copying and resubmitting this work in any form is not appreciated if seen doing so then strict measures will be taken.

All copyrights reserved. Neither this book nor the chapters of this book may be reproduced, or any transmitted form by any mechanical, photocopy, electronic recording without the consent of the author. Bashing is completely prohibited, so don't dare to do this.

Copyrights © BriarSweetRose ™ 2021.

━━━━ ⚜️ ━━━━

╔══°•°°•°══╗
~| Dedication |~
╚══°•°°•°══╝

Om Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu
Mangalam Garud Dhwaja
Om Mangalam Pundarikaaksham
Manglaaye Tano Hari

" All auspiciousness to Lord Vishnu,
All auspiciousness to the one who has Garuda (Eagle) as His flag "

~ 🌸 ~

Narayanam Namaskritya
Naram Chaiva Narottamam
Deveem Sarasvateem Vyaasam
Tato Jayamudeerayet

" I bow down to Lord Krishna who is Narayana himself and his friend Arjun and the goddess Saraswati who has graced us by revealing the secrets of the Mahabharat and the writer Vyasa. By destroying all the negativities, one should start the chanting of the epic of Mahabharat. "

━━━━ ⚜️ ━━━━