𝟸𝟷 | ❝𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰'𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

Olivia woke up today knowing it was going to be a horrible day. Call it a rangers' instinct. She knew this day would be worse than any other day. Nothing had happened midway but the bad feeling didn't stop it just grew more and more. 

It was when the rangers had gotten an energy signal on a planet that she knew a bad time would come. She hoped that it was just anxiety. She hoped that it wasn't what her mind was telling her it was. She hoped with all the aspiration she had inside of her that it wasn't him. it wasn't Savitar.

The thick air of the forest-like planet was enough to make her want to speed back to the ship but she ignored the uneasy sense that had been bothering her the entire day. 

"I don't get it. There's an energy signal but no person." Ashley asked with a face full of confusion.

 "Maybe our scanners are broken." Carlos suggests only for Olivia to turn around in protest

 "Then why did the ship detect a signal?" She asked as uncertain expressions formed on all of the rangers faces before an idea could even pop into one of their heads. A sharp pain spread throughout the purple rangers body.  

She'd been stabbed.

"LIV!" Ashley gasped, putting her hand over her mouth in shock. 

Her body collided with the rough surface of the rocky ground as she stared upon the dark eyes of the figure she had been fearing for the last few months. It was him. It was Savitar. 

"Let's-" 

"Oh no, you don't." Savitar says as a blade formed from his metallic arm, pulling the morphing energy from the six morphers. 

"Let's rocket!" There was no action in response to Andros' command there was just the unmorphed rangers standing there defenceless and clueless to what had happened.

"What did he do to our morphers?" TJ asked in disbelief.

"That's for me to know and you to be sitting ducks." He said before a blast of electricity escaped from his other arm throwing the rangers onto the rock-hard floor. The killer robot thenmakes his way to Olivia who was struggling to crawl away as well as putting pressure on the deep cut from Savitar's blade.

A groan escaped her lips when the force of the metallic robotpulled her as she met his ruby eyes again. Savitar's wicked cackle was enough to frighten her to death

 "Finally, The Alwyn line is destroyed." Suddenly out of nowhere the robot is thrown away leaving a figure that Olivia thought she would never see again. 

"That's impossible. I destroyed you." Savitar exclaimed 

 "Anomaly. You thought you destroyed me but the maker always exceeds the creation." The man says