Untitled Part 1

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Kurt Hummel. He was well known throughout all of his hometown, Lima, Ohio. You see Kurt Hummel was the son of Burt and Sara Hummel. Burt and Sara were very wealthy, and owned most of the town. But how wealthy they were didn’t matter. All that mattered was they were the best parents any kid could ask for. They accepted Kurt for who he was.

            At a very young age, he was always interested in girly things, like Tea Parties and Dolls, rather than boyish things. He had a very high-pitched voice that stayed with him way past puberty. Since he was a young boy he showed signs of being gay, and when he finally told his parents at the age of 13, they were ok. They never judged, just accepted.

            He had a very happy life, until his 14th birthday. On his birthday, his father, Burt called him into his mothers room. There she lied, on her death bed.

            “My dear, sweet boy.” She said as he knelt down, next to her and grabbed her hand. “I love you Kurt. You are perfect and beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell you you're not.” She whispered. Soon after she was in a better place.

            Kurt mourned for his dear mother and everyday he visited her grave. He always placed one red rose on her grave.

            On Kurt’s 15th birthday Burt was married again. He married the lovely Carole Hudson. She was perfect. She was beautiful. Just like Sara. She became Kurt's best friend and often came him him to Sara’s grave.

            Unfortunately, three months after Burt and Carole got married Burt became very ill. Finn Chance, the town doctor tried everything to find out what was wrong with Burt. But he couldn’t find out why he was sick. Kurt and Carole spent hundreds of dollars on doctors to figure out this puzzle. But nothing was found.

Everyday Burt grew weaker. Carole carried out his affairs, when he became to weak to do so. Kurt took care of Burt, when he became to weak to do it himself. Two months later, Burt was gone and probably with his first wife who he never stopped loving. He left everything to Kurt. He was able to access everything but the money. That was to be untouched till he was 18. Carole was to take care of the house until Kurt was old enough to do so. But Kurt said Carole could have the house when he was 18. There was too many sad memories there. He was going to go to New York.

About three weeks after the death of Burt, The Hummel-Hudson household, was ok. Carole and Kurt were still best friends. Or he thought they were.

Carole was upset because her husband had left Kurt everything and her nothing. She only married him for the money, that she was never going to get. Unless something happened to Kurt on his 18th birthday. She was technically the only family he had left so the money would automatically go to her. But his 18th birthday was 3 years away. She could wait. But the more she waited the more hatred she began to feel towards Kurt.

So on the day of the 17th week without Kurt, she showed her true colors.

“Carole?” Kurt asked that day.