10.

The next morning Jungkook woken up by the sunlight beaming through the curtains and lightly hitting his face

The next morning Jungkook woken up by the sunlight beaming through the curtains and lightly hitting his face. Jungkook flutter his eyes open and notice Seokjin beside him, his arm draped around Jungkook's waist, his hair covering his eyes and his puffy lips slightly parted.

He looks so cute in morning. Jungkook snuggle against Seokjin's chest and he feels arms wrapping tighter around him. The unforgettable memories created last night were roaming in Jungkook's mind and he blush at the thought of it. Seokjin's was his and he Seokjin's and they both are complete.

'Good morning my pretty baby'
Seokjin mumbles before planting a kiss on Jungkook's lips

'Good morning Jinnie. Its Saturday today, wanna do anything?
Jungkook asks as he stare into his galaxy filled eyes

' I wanna lay here with you in my arms whole day'
Seokjin pouts knowing that Jungkook would never allow this

'How about we take Jimin to the beach today, that'll be fun right? The weather meant to be good'

'Oh he'll love that. I don't think he's ever been to one before'
Seokjin says excitedly

'Then let's ensure a great time'
Jungkook smiles

'But before that we're gonna ensure another great time'
Seokjin smirks as he climbes on top of Jungkook

But before they could go any further they hear rustling from the other side of the bedroom door and several tugs being pulled on the door handle. They both turn to the door,hearing several light knocks and Jimin's little voice calling for Seokjin

They both are relieved that it is locked but sigh knowing that they can't continue. Seokjin kisses Jungkook the final time before getting off him and putting on his boxers before heading to the door. Meanwhile Jungkook sit up and try to cover his naked body with sheets.

Seokjin opens the door to see Jimin cutely smiling at him, holding his arms out and putting grabby hands, wanting to be picked up.

'Did you sleep well bun?'
Seokjin asks he brings Jimin to the bed and Jimin nods

Seokjin sits down as Jimin pulls away from him and leaps into Jungkook's arms. Jungkook holds him close, caressing his head and kissing the top of it.

Jungkook looks over to Seokjin looking at them in awe. Seokjin said him once that he loves seeing Jungkook and Jimin together that's he's never seen Jimin so happy and comfortable with someone.

'What are we doing today appa'
Jimin asks Jungkook

'Well, me and your dad were thinking that we could take you to the beach?'
Jungkook suggest him and his face lights up like a christmas tree

'Really!?'

'Does that sound like a good idea?'
Jungkook asks him, staring into his brown alpaca eyes that looks like Seokjin's

'YEAH!!!'
Jimin says as he starts jumping on the bed and Seokjin pins him down on the bed tickling him

'Okay you cheeky bun, let's leave appa alone so he can get ready while we make him breakfast'
Seokjin says as Jimin agrees. Seokjin quickly pecks Jungkook's lips before he picks Jimin up and start to leave the room. Jungkook smile at the current euphoric state inside him. He's literally the happiest person in the world right now and nothing can change that.

'Dad why was Appa naked?'
Jimin ask Seokjin as he smiles as shrug it off internally slapping himself.

Jungkook get ready as he packs the essentials they gonna need at the beach and head there. Throughout the whole journey Seokjin held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook helps Jimin take his clothes off and then put some sunscreen on his body so he can play around in sand, bulid a sandcastle being unaffected by sun.

Seokjin strips too so he is just in his trunks and asks Jungkook to help him out the cream on his back

Seokjin and Jimin then go to paddle in sea and Jungkook smiles and clicks some pictures capturing this beautiful memory forever and Seokjin comes back drooping droplets on Jungkook unimpressed Jungkook sulks but smiles nevertheless.

'Jihyo would be so proud of him'
Seokjin suddenly says smiling

'You've done a great job Seokjin you should be proud of yourself raising a child isn't easy'

'I was nineteen'
Seokjin says and Jungkook realise that he is opening up about his past

'She was eighteen and we met in a club. She was pretty and I wanted to talk to her like most of the guys in there but I was shy guy back then I needed a few drinks to be able to do that. Before I knew it, I was drunk and we were making out in toilet. Next thing I know I'm waking up in her bed, naked. I still wanted to get to know here so I left my number if she ever wanted to meet up, I didn't here anything from here for 5 weeks and that's when I got a text asking to meet up. We met at her house and she told me she's pregnant'

'I was scared but then I realised that we were both to blame for this and I wanted to support her. There was no romantic connection between us but I wanted to be there at every scan and every appointment she started to get contractions and I was soon at her house and taking her to the hospital'

Seokjin paused at bit his lips in nervousness, his eyes becoming glossy as he started to shake. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him comforting him

'Take your time'
Jungkook whispered softly as pet Seokjin's hair

'She was becoming weaker and the doctors didn't know why, her levels were dropping and they were struggling to maintain them, eventually she gave birth and she-she-'

'Shh Seokjin you don't have to say anymore'
Jungkook comfort him as Seokjin nuzzles his head in the crook of his neck

'I didn't know what to do Jungkook, I was nineteen year old father who had nobody to turn too. My parents moved away, ashamed of me and I had to look after Jimin all the time so I couldn't go to school and get my degree and I lost all my friends. I was alone when Taemin came to help but now I can't even look at him. I just don't want to be alone anymore'

Jungkook hears him lightly sobbing and pull away, cupping his face in his hands and wipe his tears
'You're not alone Seokjin, I'm here and I don't plan on going anywhere okay? Seokjin I love you and I'm always here for you and Jimin'

Seokjin pulls away as Jungkook's eyes are glossy too

'Did you just say you love me?'

'Oh yeah sorry was it too ea-'
Jungkook panicks but Seokjin cut him off

'I love you Jungkook'

Seokjin cups his cheeks and wipe his tears with his thumb before he leans and kisses Jungkook passionately.

'Thank you for opening up and telling me, I know it isn't easy for you thank you for trusting me'
Jungkook says between the kiss

'I love you so baby and I'm forever grateful to have you in my and Jimin's life'
Seokjin smiles making Jungkook smile too as he looks the other way to check at Jimin

But Jimin isn't there

'Seokjin, where's Jimin gone!?'

A/N- Jimin disappears like a ghost at my house✋