𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 3

Amy's pov;
i was watching the clock as if it was food and i hadn't eaten in days. watching it go by inching closer till 3. i was so so excited. but obviously i couldn't show that. maybe he didn't even like me. thought ran through my head like a train passing a station and doesn't stop. should i go should i not. why am i even asking my self this of course i should go.
i probably spent ages day dreaming that i didn't even realise the time. the bell rang. i was gone. i walked casually through the crowds. as i left the building i remembered. the coopers are taking me home. no no no. this is going to be so awkward! i took a breath and tried my best not to look stressed.
phew i'm in the car we're just waiting on georgie. sheldon was going on about rules and how even the teachers were not following them. no one follows the rules. quite frankly there stupid. from the corner of my eye i could see georgie walk over towards the car.
"hey georgie, school okay" asked mary his mum.
he shrugged.
"hey mum i'm going out with some friends after school".
his mum said that was lovely. we exchanged looks. i couldn't be more thankful there and then. saved embarrassment.
shortly, they pulled over at my house. i got out and thanked them.
"anytime lovely". marie pleased.
"say hi to masy for me" missy shouted as they slowly started moving.
i put my thumbs up.
time to go and get ready. i don't want to be much i wanna dress casual. i opened my wardrobe. now this was the outfit.