4.Monster

Isagi pov
It's been three days since we came to blue lock.

Running test

"Isagi!!, Igaguri!! You two are too weak!! Do you think you can become the world's best striker like that!? Haha!! Just go home before you cry after losing to me you weaklings!!" Said Raichi while running at 12.5 mph the same as me and igaguri.

Team Z
Bluelock ranking #294
Jingo Raichi

They only told us we'd be doing "stamina tests" and this is how we've spent the last three days. There are some jerks in our room...

"Are you okay Isagi-San? Need some water?" Said kuon-Kun "Don't worry about what he says let's just do what we can."

Team Z
Bluelock ranking #293
Wataru Kuon

But there are also nice guys too... "Thanks" I replied.

Jumping test

I and Kuon-Kun jumped at the same time but his jumping strength was way better than mine "Whoah!! This guy's strength is crazy!?" I thought when he said, "Are you feeling unwell today?" And I replied "Uh...I guess...Haha..." Meanwhile, I thought "This is all I can do at full power!!! What a confidence killer..".

Ding-Ding Ding bell rang, the program of blue lock was scheduled down to the minute.

Mealtime

"Urgh...natto again..?" I thought, besides rice and miso soup our side dishes change depending on our ranking. "I wish I had natto...I always get pickled radish." Exclaimed igaguri "That sucks.." I replied, "Must be nice to have a high ranking...look that guy gets to eat gyoza!" He pointed "Really! Im soo jealous," I said looking in the direction he pointed in.

Team Z
Bluelock ranking #296
Gin Gagamaru

As we were looking another boy came and stole the gyoza from Gagamaru's plate and ran.

Team Z
Bluelock ranking #297
Asahi Naruhaya

And igaguri said "Be careful Isagi-San cover your food he is gonna steal it too" making me turn in his direction and say "Don't worry igaguri-Kun no one is gonna steal our food".

And one more thing I noticed was that igaguri always had a light red tint on his face while talking to me and the same goes for all the other boys especially during mealtime, I hear a few? No a lot of catcalling from the other boys maybe because in the pyjamas that I got the bottom were shorts instead of pants "How sexist.." I muttered.

And the fact that there were none and I mean no girls here in blue lock scares me....and I think I forgot to mention that with my training uniform I got a note and a buzzer..kind of thing? The note said that "If anyone says or does something inappropriate to you press the buzzer and everything will be taken care of, you are safe here- anari" I was honestly shocked that I was getting special treatment like this and the name...I think it was the woman who was giving out the uniform's, I smiled.

Sleep time

When all the other boys realised that I was a girl and we all had to stay in a single room....they came up with a plan and placed the mattresses in such a way that my mattress was in the corner most of the room and all the others' was in the other corner of the room, as I was looking at the arrangement I heard one of them say "We hope your comfortable now" I just smiled and said, "Thank you!" And all of their faces turned red!

I giggled and layed down on my mattress hoping for some shut-eye but obviously couldn't sleep because I was too anxious and as I was about to exit the room I saw igaguri half-naked sleeping and immediately hid my eyes and walked towards the exit hoping not to step on someone. "I don't have time to rest I'll drop out I don't think I could beat anyone here they are much stronger than me and im eating nothing but natto....!"