Tokyo revengers prompts

1. Kisaki and Takemichi meet when they're young and never meet Hinata, Kisaki is very possessive of Takemichi and when Mikey comes along things get very dark very quickly as it's a battle of obsession. Yandere Kisaki. Yandere Mikey. Oblivious Takemichi. Alltake

2. Yandere simulator X Tokyo revengers crossover? Takemichi as Senpai. Toman as rivals? Yandere kun or Yandere Chan of your choice. I was thinking Izana or Senju though?
Alltake

3. Takemichi goes back in time to save Shinchiro just to find out his death was faked and he runs a big underground Mafia. Takemichi joins and then has to somehow keep it on the down low when he goes back to the present. Dark impulse Shinchiro. Dark impulse Takemichi. Shinchiro X Takemichi?

4. Mikey and Takemichi childhood best friends. Obviously Takemichi wants to be strong and cool like his bff right? So he trains hard just like Mikey. Strong Takemichi. Founding member of Toman Takemichi. Takemichi and Mikey are like brothers. Cannon ships so Draken x Emma and Takemichi X Hinata or Takemichi X Senju

5. Takemichi saved everyone right? So he can go back to the future. So he does just to find both Senju and Hinata fighting over him. He decides to go on a date with each to see who he likes best. Senju X Takemichi. Hinata X Takemichi. Two-shot?

6. Takemichi tries to go back to the future but something goes wrong and he's thrown into another dimension where everyone is their genderbend version. He tries to just live a normal life but what happens when Genderbend Tokyo revengers gain a interest in him? Takemichi X F. Tokyo Revengers.

7. After Toman splits up Takemichi moves to America and becomes an Assassin. He then comes back and finds out about Bonten and ends up meeting them. Bonten X Takemichi. End game Takemichi X Mikey x Sanzu?

8. Takemichi is the secret son of Shinchiro Sano. What happens if after Takemichi ends up in the hospital he finds this out? Mikey then finds out. How would the story change from there?