Chapter One

It's snowing, In New York, the sparkle and flare of Christmas can be seen and heard. People hurrying about in the flurries of snow swirling around. Trying to head home for this special night, when an orange rectangle appears and out steps Mobius, followed by a tall black ebony haired man, me, with my hand out stretched, I help a blonde haired woman out of the portal it is Sylvie. As I look around, the light flakes stick to my ebony greased back hair. "So what was the reason for us, coming here?, I thought we'd be celebrating Christmas in New Asgard?" I asked Mobius, who turned around, as he hiked up the collar of his winter coat, "we're going to see the Time Wizard, we met during our quest to re-stabilize and restore the Sacred Timeline" I looked at him "why?" I asked him "you'll see.." He said. We walked a few blocks and came to a street called Bleeker Street, and came upon the tall mansion, when with the flick of the wrist, as I knocked upon the door, we were standing in the front foray of The Sanctum Santorum, inside, when we saw a figure float down from the staircase. "Welcome my distinguished guests to the sanctum Santorum, I am pleased to meet you again" He landed on the floor and came up to us. I had a stoic expression on my face, Sylvie turned and looked at me "are you ok?" she asked "I took her by the hand, and walked to the side "what's wrong?" she softly asked "...I doubt he can help me with this feat I'm about to do?" I doubted myself in teaming up with him again, after the events of the Multiverse. "...just give him a chance?, he might be able to help you" Sylvie looked up at me. "Ok, I will" I replied finally smiling at her to assure her, that I came up to him "I must ask you a favor?" I asked "ok?" He answered. "I want to know about what my Christmases were like when I was younger, they must've meant something to me, but I have no memory of them at all, you're good at time traveling, you have the ability since I can't time travel myself" I explained "and you want me to take you to simpler times then?" He asked "if it's possible I understand the damages in tampering with the already fixed timeline, but this is important to me" I added "how so?" Dr. Strange asked "you already know my life wasn't perfect but I have to have had some bright moments in my life before my dark times" I pointed out, "ah, so sort of a Scrooge type quest?" He asked I looked at him oddly, I had no idea who he was referring too? "Oh that's right you've never heard of him, well I think we can do something, but in order to prevent chain events from happening we'll have to use a presence sealer we can see the past and journey into it without anyone seeing us" I tried to piece what he said together. "Your more aware, I'm sure you can handle this, and it's something I'd like to see for myself" I mentioned "ok, as long as this is something that you really want to do" He asked "it is...I trust no one but you to make this successful" I said looking at Sylvie and Mobius. "Alright then, we'll begin after we sit and have Christmas dinner" he offered as an invitation, "very well then" I agreed, I felt I had to wait for anything to be done, but then again, as I have remembered in the past, that good thing's come only if you wait, and for me I knew this would be life changing.