MERRY CHRISTMAS DOSAYO

She sat on the bay window, doodling to her heart's content on the foggy glass. The evening sun rays set over the horizon, making the snow gleam its last light. The soft plush blanket warmed her entire body while she sat legs up, playing Animal Jam. 

She was ecstatic by the fact that her two favorite celebrities, Nikocado and Oli London, would be at her house! So to pass the time, she decided to create a comfy atmosphere for herself. A good hostess must be in a state of peace before the party gets started.

His face was in a state of worry. The anxiety that hit whenever he thought of her. The worsened shivers. 

On a jolly day like this, everyone was in the right spirit. Holiday cheer brightened the neighborhood, Christmas tree trucks filled the spaces. The lights on the trees and houses of all colors. Nothing at all could be wrong. It was Christmas in Korea, after all.

Bisher couldn't take his mind off what awaited him that day. Walking along the white carpeted sidewalks, he wondered as he stared at the darkening sky. Will she accept my love?

The skies of Korea were now pitch black. Bright stars twinkled, although only the brightest were able. #Lightpollution
Mona looked at her Gucci watch. "7:30 PM ALREADY???? OH NO." She got up in a hurry, leaving the Animal Jam game open. Arascal9 had been AFK for a while now. She figured she'd stay with her online BF.

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, Mona admired the work she had done in just 20 minutes

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, Mona admired the work she had done in just 20 minutes. Colorful lights brought the plain curtains to life, and the fireplace set the perfect look for a beautiful Christmas mukbang. She was proud of herself.

And just like that, the doorbell rang! Perfect timing.

WOOOOOOO! OLI AND NIKOCADO ARE HERE!

Mona burst the door open like a baka baddie.

"HEY, YOU GUYS!! ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG SHAWARMA MUKBANG???"