+|~ Asked to the ball ~|+

Strawberry's POV:
I see gingerbrave walking away from wizard waving bye and as soon as wizard left he came running towards..... me? "STRAWBERRY STRAWBERRY STRAWBERRY!!!!!" he says screaming at me i told him to calm down and take a breather which obviously didn't help him so i asked what do you want? He said he's been feeling weird around wizard cookie and that he feels embarrassed and flustered by him but before i could tell him anything gingerbright came running to me demanding a play date she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me but i was really hard to pull but she actually managed and so all i could was scream "GINGERBRAVE I THINK YOUR IN LOVE!" luckily no one heard it (thank god) but after that me a gingerbright spent the whole day together.
gingerbrave POV:
(ginger brave rn lol)

wha- WHAT?!??! in love???? No No No No No this can't be although gingerbrave was a BRAVE cookie this moment he felt like he was not

wha- WHAT?!??! in love???? No No No No No this can't be although gingerbrave was a BRAVE cookie this moment he felt like he was not...after hearing what strawberry said i just stood there in schock and disbelief that i've been crushing on my best friend in the whole world after that i went to wizards house to hangout with him but to my surprise chili pepper opened the door and told me that wizard was sleeping i told her i could wake him up and she said " hehe well don't come crying to me when he screams at you and when he starts chasing you!" so i went to wizards room and saw him sleeping i couldn't stop thinking about how adorable he looked when he slept... WAIT WHAT NO GINGERBRAVE GET IT TOGETHER JUST WAKE HIM UP!!! hmm but how? I know! (i sat on his leg and he woke up as fast as he could and started to scream at me) "GINGERBRAVE!!! GET OFF MY DAMN LEG THAT HURTS!!!!" he said but of course i didn't listen i told him not until he says hi! "UGHHHH BRAVE GET OFF!!"
Third person POV: (because im tired)
"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY HI" After that there was a loud thud. Wizard ended up kicking him off the bed "owwwww what was that for!!! :(" ginger brave whined "because your wouldn't get off of me but now i kinda wanna play!" Wizard said "YAY LETS PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS!" ginger brave said happily (mind they are like around 11-12 so ill make them play toys lol) "o-oh ok!" wizard said stuttering trying to calm himself down from how cute he found ginger brave. wizard rn:

after the two got tired of playing toys they watched the stars from wizards window and wizard all of a sudden feel asleep and ginger brave got flustered and blushed but he hid it quickly as the sleepy boy tried to stay awake his best friend said s...

after the two got tired of playing toys they watched the stars from wizards window and wizard all of a sudden feel asleep and ginger brave got flustered and blushed but he hid it quickly as the sleepy boy tried to stay awake his best friend said something "hey wiz...?" "yes brave?" " you know the ball coming up right?" "yes of course i do how could i forget?" "well i was wondering....." the tired boy thought he was gonna say who are you bringing? or etc but instead the boy heard "would you like to go to the ball with me..?" brave said as he blushed so hard but as much as wizard wanted to because he loved ginger brave but he didn't know as friend or more so he asked "as friends or just... more?" "more than friends" the cookie stated. Wizard pulled down his scarf and kissed the boy next to him " of course i want to go with you! i've liked you for so long thinking you didn't feel the exact same..." well i do the brave cookie said as he kissed wizard on his nose after that they both fell asleep basically turning the play date into a sleep over!
(OMG 600+ WORDS IN IVE NEVER DONE MORE HELP I SPENT TO MUCH TIME PN THISSSS!!!!)