25 pt.1❄️

Omniscient

Merry Christmas💚❤- KashKior

It was 6 am and Khanel was up cooking and wrapping presents. She decided that it would be smart to run to the ER and get an ultra sound to find out how far along she is to hopefully get some clarity. Josh had been back for some hours after he left he came back and laid with her maybe 2 1/2 hours later.

(Skip to her being at the ER)

"Hi Khanel so you indeed are pregnant 7 months with twins to be exact."  The nurse spoke in a gentle but sleepy voice.

Khanel wasn't surprised that she didn't know...she was unable to have a period because she was super fertile so every month she took a pregnancy test with her doctor. However she was worried why the pregnancy test didn't show that she was pregnant and why she didn't display pregnancy symptoms intell now.

"Are they okay and healthy because I have gained weight just grew like 6 inches and have been a lot calmer?"

"Your healthy and so are the babies which is really good because of your petit size, umm...everyone changes in pregnancy differently so your growth emotionally and height wise might be because of your pregnancy."

Khanel slowly got up to head home but first she stopped at Walmart and got a gift bag.

(The Wal-Mart near me was open today ion know bout yall tho)

Since it was now 7:30 and Josh had to leave by 7:45 when she got home she decided to leave the gift bag in his front seat. As she stared her stomach she could she a baby bump and one of the babies kicking but sue didn't feel a thing.

 As she stared her stomach she could she a baby bump and one of the babies kicking but sue didn't feel a thing

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my loves👋🏽

Merry Christmas💚❤

But this is the season finale so imma do like 3 or 4 parts so be ready pls.