Chapter1; Another Day

'Lets see here,pie=mc squared if the answer is 40 and c stands for 2 what does the m stand for, man algebra is really confu...' I was brought out of my thoughts as bumped into something accidentally and dropped my papers onto the floor. Great just what I need I then bent down gathering my belongings,
"Sorry about that I should've been looking where I was going instead worrying about math hehe" I said as I then got up to face who I had bumped into and then my smile dropped as I had realised who it was, it was that Shadow guy that most people did their best to avoid due to his strange personality and I had just bumped into him oh this got to be the worst."I'm sorry agai..." I was cut of by a stinging pain in my face as he suddenly punched me out of no where and I hit my head on the wall....
~end of flash back~
'What was going through his head that caused him to lash out at like that' I thought to myself shivering at the memory. I almost shat myself when the last bell rang as I grabbed my bag and headed straight for the door, half way down the street I saw the very someone that I didn't want to see at all... Shadow.' great what's he gonna do this time maybe I should turn left and take a detour' I decided as I turned around pretending I didn't notice him and hoping that he hadn't noticed me but unfortunately I'm not that lucky. I felt a cold chill up my spine as I turned around to see Shadow there as if he was there all along he smirked as I stepped back slowly in hopes of getting away but he grabbed my arm, tightly, and spun me around letting go as I flew into a tree. My back hit the tree with a loud thud "OW!!" I yelped in pain"What was that for???" He laughed "Cause I felt like it" and with flash of light he diss appeared using that caos control of his. I struggled to my feet as I thought to myself 'honestly what did I ever do to him to piss him off so god damn much?!?' I shrugged it off and made way home.

What do ya think guys my first ever Sonadow story hoped ya liked it see ya next time my fellow Sonadow lovers
;p