♧His perspective♧

Norman's pov.

I saw her, I saw Emma again.

I still remember her, it's still embarrassing to admit she was my high school crush for five years Well, I can't say anything it's her fault she caught my heart.

A few years earlier...

- You were an old white-haired man! How dare you have better grades than me!-

-He's such a weirdo, I bet he cheats in tests. Even the teacher thought so.-

-, Norman, you should just die.-

?: Excuse me, what did you just say?

-Oh Emma! I'm just saying that this old weirdo should die, don't you think?-

Emma: What. Take that back right now. Or else.

-scoff- I admire you, Emma, I know how much you like to help people but this guy? Seriously? He bullies me every day, I know it looks like I'm the enemy here but thanks to you I'm attacking back.

Emma: Oh so he's the boy you said bullied you! Look Benjamin I N.E.V.E.R. said you should punch back or say any bad words to your bully! I said that you have to tell him to stop! What I'm seeing here, is you lied. I know Norman, and he is smarter and way nicer than you!

Benjamin: You silly girl, you just turned into my enemy. I'm never taking it back! He's a monster!

Emma jumped on Benjamin and started attacking him.

Benjamin: AAH TEACHER HELP SHE'S PULLING MY HAIR. AND YOU EMMA, I THOUGHT YOU SAID TO NEVER FIGHT THE BULLY!

Emma: WELL YOU ARE AN EXCEPTION.

...

Teacher: Don't think there aren't any cameras in this school! Your mother is on her way.

...

Emma: Hey.Norman. I..really like your hair! Don't ever think you're less just because of mean people! I think it looks fabulous, I admire you for being so smart as well!

And that's how it happened. I fell for Emma promised the 29 February, during recess. Why do I remember the date? No clue, I guess I just hoped I could tell her when my love started if one day we could be together. I was so clueless, I got extremely hurt when I got refused.

Five years later...

After a party, Emma was tired, I drove her home and she hugged me for a while. It's time to confess, please accept.

After I said it, I immediately left. But the next day at school, when I yearned and asked for an answer, she didn't say a thing. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt my feelings, she doesn't like me back then.

For the rest of the day, I stayed silent, Trying my best for my tears not to burst out of my eyes. I may sound dramatic right now. I still hate myself for being so naive. A girl named Barbara started talking to me, it seems she saw the conversation and feels bad. She was really happy looking, I didn't give it much thought.

After a few years, I made a plan to become a singer. That's what she always told me, she always complimented my voice, I'm doing this for her. Maybe, she'll notice me.

I was successful after, then, one day, I saw her again. In my changing room. I wanted to hug her so badly but she didn't recognize me, must be because she forgot about me, did I look that different with glasses and a different style?

I was rude, I acknowledge that. But for some reason, my heart wanted to make her pay, but at the same time, it didn't. I wanted to keep her close, so I figured saying she steals music for her to work for me.

Don't worry Emma, I know you made those songs, I know what you're capable of. All those nice songs we made together. I'll make you listen to one of them. And I shall never report anything. It's all a lie, for you to stay. I'll tell you one day, just please realize who I am.

She made me a strange coffee today, it seemed rather strange, it was filled with pink sprinkles and cream. I took a sip and the drink was surprisingly amazing. I smiled when I stared at it, a coffee made by Emma.

He blushed slightly.

Another day, I don't know what came to me for staring at her so closely and putting my hand tp the wall. Gosh, what came over me!? When she left I covered my burning face.

End.

TBC...

Tada!!!
Oml there's 666 words 🤨🤐😫