EPISODE [ 22]

"Y/N! What are you doing?!"

Jin shouted as he watched the screen, only to see your tongue and your uvula, while they can hear people keep shouted in pain, not knowing what is happening.

"What the hell is this?! I can't see anything!"

The people keep shouted, adding with a gun shot sound as Jin staring to the screen, his mind is blanked. The reason they can't see anything because...

You put a camera into your mouth.

After a second, it get silent, and they watched you get a camera back to your neck. But you didn't let it showed them what is happening on the floor.

"Y/N, are you okay? What is going on?"

"Where did i need to go? Left or right?"

You ignored Jin's question, and keep running until you see 2 hallway.

"L-left..."

The man that controlling your camera replied, watching you rushed into the left side and found a few people was charging towards you.

But you turns around, facing the other way as the camera showing the wall, but still hearing some people yelled in pain and it back to silent again.

You turn around, and runned towards the familiar metal door. You keep the weapons, and come closed towards the door.

Jin that was speechless about what is going on, was breathless after confused about what are you trying to do until he don't understand the situation.

Whenever the man charge towards you, the camera keeps on avoiding the views that he want to watched, only to hear people yelling in pain.

Y/N : "Squad A! Squad B! Can you hear me?!"

He hera you yelled from the screen, and watched the camera showed the metal door while you knocked it.

But sure there's was no respond, and you become more panicked.

Y/N : "Jin, tell me what is going on with IU's camera."

You whispered since you can't exposed them while facing the door, trying to find a button that might keep the door locked.

Jin looked at IU's camera and only found it was collapse to the floor as he know what is going on.

"I-i think she has fallen down, Y/N. She's not moving anymore. You want me to come-"

Y/N : "Keep watching the others camera. I found a button..."

You said as you try to pushed the button, and it was being locked. You try to typing something and looks like it need a password. But it's not a problems for you... The real problems is it need a fingerprint as well.

Y/N : "Damn!"

You puchned the screen, and sighed in frustrated, thinking about your sister that was being trapped inside.

Y/N : "They're gonna died if they keep inhale the gas! It will be poison when it was more dose!"

You runned towards the people that was laying on the floor, keep hissing in pain because of your beating. But he widen his eyes and looked at your face in scared.

Y/N : "Who's the owner! Tell me! Who's the owner for this fucking door?!"

Jin could heard you yelled in frusrated, as he know you were desperate to saved your sister. He was massaging his temper while asking his man to hacking the lock.

But his man was shaking his head, after he failed a several times trying to hacked the door, and it was mking Jin yelled in frustrated. He felt guilty towards you, and what will he tell Dong Wook after he failed to saved his boss daughter.