backstory

Caydence was average with a slight advantage

Her beauty.

She could get anyone she wanted.

And that was her goal with jungkook. She'd been following him since debut.

In fact, she used that beauty to earn herself backstage passes for lys answer. They were performing the whole album including her fave! Dimple!

A man gave her tickets to whatever concert she wanted, her choosing bts. But there was a catch, she had to go down on him. Obviously she didn't. She just ghosted him after she got the tickets. She was saving herself for a certain someone...

She got there to the concert and all went well. She had visual connections with each member. Except for jungkook.

This infuriated her.

She wanted him to be hers. She knew what jungkook wanted. Someone just like her. Emo, pretty, short. All ye could ever want in a girlfriend. She needed to bring attention to herself.

So she did just that. She knew she would regret it but you only live once right...?

Once the meet and greet started she knew to make an Impression on ALL of them. She wanted to he remembered

She slyly walked up to jungkook and put her arms on the table, exposing the majority of her chest for jungkook to see.

Oh, and he saw them alright. She made the impression that would change her life.