Vault of the Spring Maiden

SONIC: HRAGGGGGHH!!!

Sonic's dark energy soars around the building as everyone could feel his energy. Everyone was still shocked by what happened to Weiss and what's happening to Sonic.

Cinder: What is this power...?

Sonic was out of control of anger as he power was rising even more.

SONIC: CINDER!!!

Sonic rushes towards and lands a powerful hit against Cinder, knocking her several feet away. Cinder regains her balance and shoots fire at Sonic, but he was immediately behind her kicking her in the face.

Cinder: Gahhh!

Yang: He's so fast... I can't see him

Knuckles: The power of Dark Sonic. Sonic can't control his anger.

Jaune: What?

Tails: Sonic's lost it.

Pyrrha: Is there anyway to stop him?

Knuckles: It depends. We were only able to do it by luck. As of right now, it's best if you don't get closer to him.

SONIC: CINDER!!!

Sonic immediately rushes towards her and deals a powerful punch as he combos it up with a kick sending her up in the air. Cinder shoots more fire at Sonic, but disappears behind Cinder and grabs her legs as he spins her around, slamming her into the ground.

Cinder: Gahhhh!

SONIC: HEHEHE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Oscar sees Sonic's anger fighting Cinder, Jaune picks up Weiss from his position. He then looks over to the Ruby as she was unconscious. Angered, he smacks Lionheart with his weapon, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remains unfazed as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby, with Nora joining him.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. He's already reincarnated!

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then notices the weapon being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: Ozpin?

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. Ruby stirs for a bit.

Oscar: Ruby! You--

Hazel: OZPIN!!!!

Oscar looks up.

Ozpin: (Oh no...)

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!

Hazel rips his coat off, and then grabs a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!

He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar.