Chapter 62

Several days later

Jaehyun was laying on the bed in their room when the door open. He looked at the person and smile at him.

Jaehyun: what's wrong?

Sungchan: Daddy Jaehyun where's daddy?

Jaehyun: your daddy went to see to your grandpa. Do you want to come to the company?

Sungchan: YES!

Jaehyun: get change, we will leave in a minute

Sungchan run towards his room and Jaehyun stand up. He changed his clothes and he went to the living room. He saw Sungchan coming down and he smile at him.

Jaehyun: let's go

They ride Jaehyun's car and drove towards the company with a bodyguard following them behind. They where on the highway when Jaehyun saw a blue car following them.

He looked at side mirror and step on the accelerator and the car behind them speed up. Jaehyun looked at Sungchan who's enjoying the ride. He step on the break and their car stop making the blue car pass by them.

Jaehyun: Sungchan are you okay?

Sungchan: daddy another one!

Jaehyun: your daddy will kill me if he find out about this

Jaehyun get out of the car and a car stop behind them. A three person immediately get off and they run towards Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: check the blue car who's been following us

Bodyguard: yes sir, do I need to tell young master Taeyong about this?

Jaehyun: do you want to die?

Bodyguard: I'll keep it as a secret

Jaehyun looked at him and he ride his car and drove off. The bodyguard let out a sigh and he follow Jaehyun's car. They arrived at the building and they get off at the car. Sungchan where running towards the lobby when he saw someone. He smile widely and he run towards them.

Sungchan: Hyungs!

Mark: ohh Sungchanie

Jaemin: what are you doing here?

Sungchan: daddy brought me here

Jisung: daddy?

Sungchan point at Jaehyun who's walking towards them and they all bow at him.

Jaehyun: where are you going?

Haechan: we will practice for our world tour

Jaehyun: ohh, Sungchan let's go?

Sungchan: can I go with them?

Jaehyun: you can't, they will be busy and can't play with you

Sungchan: but I want to watch them dancing

Renjun: hyung he can come with us, right dreamies?

They all smile and nod in response. Jaehyun looked at them and he let out a sigh.

Jaehyun: alright but be a good boy and don't make a trouble. I'll be on my office if you need something

Jaehyun messed Sungchan's hair and he went to the elevator. Sungchan smile widely and he held Jaemin's hand and they went to their practice room.

Jeno open the door and Sungchan run inside. He saw a couch and he sit onto it and he looked at the dreams who's taking off their cap and they warm up. Haechan play the music and he run towards the dreams who where already in the center. Sungchan watch them as they practice and he stand up and dance along with the dreams on the side. Chenle and Renjun saw him through the mirror and both of them tap the shoulder of their members. They all looked at Sungchan and they smile.