💕 Love In First Sight 💕

↓No one pov↓

Once there was a prince named Duxie and he lived in a castle alone and by himself with no one to love. On a special day there was a festival, Duxie decided to leave the castle and take a walk. He walking around the village and stumbled upon a shop selling sweet bread. The prince walked over to the shop and took a look around to see what else was in there.

In the corner of is eye he saw a monster with a monster drink as a head looking at some bread. As Duxie saw the extremely gorgeous monster the monster turn his head and noticed him and winked at him. Duxie became extremely red and wanted to talk to this man but he didn't have the confidence to do it.

↓Monster Drink pov↓

I looked around at the bread store looking for corn bread but only seeing banana bread I noticed a short but cute guy looking at me as he noticed me looking at him I winked at him
(cuz why not) I noticed that he was extremely red and it looked like he wanted to go to me but it looked like he was shy...

↓Duxie pov↓

As I looked away from that extremely gorgeous monster, I was trying to calm down I've noticed that he was right next to me and he was saying something.

↓No one pov↓

Duxie: "oh my... Uhhh"

(As I said I became extremely flustered)

Monster: "hah.. sorry, I was trying to say hi.. you know, You're really red"

(As he said looking a little confused)

Duxie: "uhh, I- i- uhh.., I think you're really cute! sorry I really needed to tell you"

(I was extremely flustered I wasn't even thinking and I blurted it out)

Duxie mind: "stupid! stupid! stupid!"

Monster: "oh my, why thank you! Um.. would you like to go on a date with me?"

Duxie mind: "Omg! Omg! Omg! He's asking Me?! On a date???"

↓Duxie pov↓

Has he said that I because extremely flustered (and of course I said "yes")
after that he told me to meet him at the park at 7:00pm and he left the shop.

At 6:24 I got ready and left my castle and went to the village park, is was cold and beautiful, as I walk I saw him sitting down on a bench with a dozen roses. I excitedly went over and sat down with him as he noticed me. After several hours talking and holding hands together he ask me to become there boyfriend...

And bitch.. I said...

YES OF COURSE!!

✨The End✨