Chapter 3 : is it all in my head?

Dear diary💖
It was second week of 6th class and I had finally settled down a bit, me and Ava had stuck to our word of sticking together so far! It was P.E that day, which I was happy about, and Ava had agreed to be my partner for any group games. On the way to the P.E hall I noticed that Ava was lingering behind so she could talk to Lizzie, I decided that it was no big deal and I should just forget about it. The teacher decided to play that boring game of when she tells you to get into groups of 2,3,4 etc you have to find that amount of people, so when the teacher called groups of 3 I soon see Ava running over to grab me and surprise surprise Lizzie is right behind Ava when she had comes over! I was a little hurt about the situation but I just put a smile on my face and got on with it.

When we had got back to the classroom Ava leaned over and whispered to me " hey are you alright? You seemed kind of... quiet or something in P.E " I calmly replied back "yeah I was just a bit tired " Ava sighed and shrugged her shoulders. I told myself I was making a big deal out of nothing and that it was all in my head, Ava wouldn't just ditch me all of a sudden for Lizzie right?

That's all for now
Melissa xx