AJEY

Phew finally I am home. It felt very quiet her without my naughty munchkin who eats my and y/n's head but at the end we love our daughter more than anyone. She has gone alongwith my parents to our mom's village, we were also supposed to come but I had some work to do at the last moment so me and my beautiful wifey are alone here.

As I entered my house fully tired my whole mood lifted up seeing the view in front of me. She arranged a freaking candle light dinner and was wearing a golden colour saree which I gifted her, giving me the vibes when we were recently married 6 years ago.

 She arranged a freaking candle light dinner and was wearing a golden colour saree which I gifted her, giving me the vibes when we were recently married 6 years ago

Yup, it was arranged but we fell for each other after marriage and finally after two years we were ready to raise a family. Everything was planned, it's not some cliche love story where the girl gets pregnant and the boy is way too happy. The responsibility that comes is too hard to handle if it's not well planned.

Hey Ajey she said engulfing me in a hug taking all my tiredness away.

Hey baby I murmured kissing her hair and I knew she was blushing.

We both had our dinner which was a mix vegetable panner babycorn and mushrooms, naan and jeera rice our favourite. Then kheer for sweet dish. Hayee who wouldn't fall for such a lovely women. I love her.

You like it. She asked putting the dishes in the sink

I loved it, thank you. I said as we were now going up to our room to sleep. I just didn't know that we'll end up sleeping 😹😹.

I got freshed up and looked at y/n who was still struggling with her saree.

Wait I said gaining her attention.

I went to her and took out the pin from her shoulder. The pallu slowly fell and her face also turned into a deep shade of red. Placing her hair on one side of her neck I inhaled her scent giving soft kisses on her neck and my hands automatically wrapped around her slim waist. I don't know how the hell did it get back to shape after pregnancy

Aj..jey she whispered relishing the moment. I rubbed my nose below her ears and she shivered. I know all her soft corners.

I suddenly sucked there and she moaned which was enough to harden me. I groaned before turning her and planting my lips on hers. It felt like I'm tasting kheer only just a better version on it. Our tongue danced in sync taking our breath away. She is one of the best kisser I mean she didn't know how to at first. I only taught her and many other things too, she's a great learner and I'm the best teacher.

 I only taught her and many other things too, she's a great learner and I'm the best teacher

Haha 🤣🤣 lmao, indeed he is

I fastly took out the saare and she unbuttoned my shirt. And we kissed again this time I felt her pushing my to the bed.

In shock I opened my eyes only to find her hovering over me.

My naughty kitten I murmured as she started kissing my neck. This feeling, fuck

Aah I cried out as she bit my coller bone. Fuck

Fuck y/n I moaned out in delight as she painted my whole body biting me, sucking and teasing my soft spot with her tongue so skillfully that I melted into each and every touch of hers.

I didn't know when did she take out my boxer and she took off her blouse and petticoat too. Fuck I was so lost I didn't even notice anything. She was wearing a black lingerie and looked so damn hot in it.

A sudden hiss escaped my mouth as she directly sat on my hardening bulge further encouraging my arousal. She suddenly started grinding and we both moaned at the pleasure. I grabbed one of her boobs rubbing my thumb in circles on her hard nipples.

Ajeyyy she cried out loud grinding harder on me and her moans were increasing with every passing second. Now my hard shaft was painfully throbbing inside my boxer, needing a release. I flipped our position as she whinned

What the fuck I was about to I shushed her by roughly kissing her and she moaned. Taking out my boxer I threw it somewhere and started kissing her neck. It was now my turn to paint her body. Throwing away her bra I sucked the hell out of her boobs which were now totally swollen, her moans and screams driving me crazy. To add more pleasure I started grinding against her wet panties again but slowly.

Aah aajey fas..faster please she shivered at the slow torture I was giving. I took my time painting her body and by the time I was done she had tears in the corner of her eyes.

I know baby just wait a bit more. I kissed her tears away and she moaned again as I drew circles on her inner thigh near her heat. My other hand slipped inside her panties and all of a sudden I started rubbing her clit vigorously. She arched her back and screamed my name, her body shaking at the intensity.

All of a sudden I stopped as I felt her climax nearing.

Please Ajey she said with a cute pout.

Throwing her panties I put a finger inside slowly replacing it with two and then three. She was tight and it's been almost a year since we had sex so I knew I had to be slow with her.

She moaned as I moved my finger. Taking them out I slowly entered her.

Ajey she whispered and whimpered in pain.

When I fully entered her I stayed in that position for a while letting her adjust while I was enjoying this feeling like it's my first time. I didn't even knew that I craved and desired so much for her. After a while I started moving slowly and we both moaned at this feeling.

My pace gradually increased and I placed one of her leg on my shoulder to hit the spot and I guess I did since she was screaming my name now her whole body shivering.

We both gradually neared out climax moaning and screaming each other's name.

I collapsed on top of her our breath uneven.

We should do it more often she finally said after sometime. I hummed agreeing with her.

I wouldn't be gentle next time I whispered as she blushed.

She will be my death one day. I kissed her forehead as we cuddled, sleeping in  each other's arms.