Sundrop x Reader

I groaned as my alarm went off before turning it off and sitting up and rubbing my eyes tiredly. I opened my eyes to see a uniform. I gasped and remembered I had gotten a job at the PizzaPlex. I hurriedly put on the uniform and got ready before running outside and driving to the restaurant. I got out and clocked in before going to my station, the daycare center. I slid down the slide and landed in a ball pit before climbing out and going to my station. I put my bag down and opened the doors after cleaning a little bit. Children rushed in and started messing around. Some of the parents nodded at me and I nodded back. A little girl with blonde hair and green eyes tugged at my shirt. "Hello there little lady. May I help you?" "Yes ma'am, where's SunnyDrop?" "SunnyDrop?" "Yes, the one that plays with us" "Alright, I'll get everyone to call for him" "Thank you ma'am" She ran off to a boy with brown hair wearing a striped shirt. "Alright kids! Let's call for Sunny!" They ran to a balcony. "SUNNYDROP WAKE UP!" I waited until the curtains opened revealing a 7 foot tall robot. "WOOHOO!" He shouted energetically before diving into the ball pit and climbing out. Children rushed to hug him. "Whoa kids, easy there. Now let's play!" He brought out art supplies as some kids went in the play areas and others went to coloring. He spotted me and waved before skipping over to me, the bells on his wrists jingling. "Hello new friend! I'm Sundrop!" "Hello Sundrop, I'm Y/N" "I haven't seen you before" He looked me up and down. "Oh, you're a employee!" "Yep, it's my first day here!" "Lovely! Welcome!" "Hehe, thank you" "May I give you a hug m'lady?" "Sure, I love hugs!" He smiled brightly before wrapping his arms around me and picking me up, spinning me around before placing me back down and smiling at me before skipping away. I brought out my phone and texted my best friend. 'Girl you will not believe what just happened. A cute robot just hugged me. I love this job so much already-' I smiled and sent the text. "You think I'm cute!!" "AH-" He jumped up and down in place. "Kiss!" I looked over and it was that girl from earlier. Sundrop paused and I saw his face turn more yellow. He looked at the child before looking at me. "Sure why not?" "What-" I approached Sun and jumped on the counter, kneeling so I was at his height. Sun blushed darker and nervously chuckled. I heard a crackle and then the lights shut off. Everyone screeched and ran into the play area. I looked back to Sun to see there was another person in his place. He grabbed me and kissed me roughly, wrapping his arms around me. I heard a flip switch and the lights turned back on. Sun was back in front of me. We both looked at each other. "Okay um-" "I HAVE TO GO CHECK ON THE KIDS!" He scurried off with his head down. I stared off into the distance before shaking my head and filling out some remaining files. The remainder on the day was full of painting and crafts. "Bye bye kids!" Called Sun. After I made sure all the kids were gone I logged off the computer and packed my stuff. "Hey Y/N" I turned to see Sun. "About today-" "It's fine. Besides, it was hot so I don't mind." Sun tried to stutter out a response. "Go charge and rest. I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded and climbed to his room. I locked the doors and clocked out before going home. I lay in bed thinking about him. Man I love that robot.

   THIS IS SCUFFED I KNOWWWWW- (I swear I'm gonna write a bunch of Zuko x reader smuts.... I mean-)