♡︎ " Chapter One ! "

Note;; 1. This is my first ever story 2. I have no clue what I'm writing

Narrator :

You and your father had just moved in to the town. Where was your mother? She had split up with your father long ago and left him to take care of you. (Coming from a fatherless child..) He was the best person in your life.. He had always taken care of you and never once stopped supporting you.. When you came out— He still supported you.

Y/N's POV :

This was.. New. Once me and my father arrived I realized how much I missed my old home.. But this was the start to a new story! I had to forget about it. We we're already here.. I tried my best and looked around.

The town was full of colors. I gazed in love. It was unique and beautiful. The people seemed nice as well.. I hope this place is just as nice as I think it is.

"Y/N! Come help me unpack." My dad yelled. It was a bit muffled since he was inside another room..

"Coming!" I ran inside and placed my bag on the table. The house was pretty small.. Yet bigger then our old one. It was a total upgrade. Maybe moving wasn't such a bad idea?

"Like it?" My dad asked. "This is the place we'll be staying for the rest of out lives..~" He tried to have a cheery toon in his voice knowing how much I liked our old house.

"I love it!" I ran around the house excited. —Then packed, of course.

Once I was finished my father had told me to explore the town—. Get to know people and stuff. I did what I was told and grabbed a small backpack and went out.

The sun shined on my skin and nice cool air flew through my short hair. Then suddenly, sounds of thunder came close. The weather seemed fine.. So what was that? I looked around and saw a woman with a cloud over her head. She seemed mad.. But what mostly shocked me was- The clouds?.. What were those? Why were they just over her head? Questions filled my head. Was this the magic my father had been telling me about?

"Thisnighthastobeperfectanditsnotperfecteveryonewillbecoming—" The lady spoke quickly but still allowed me to understand a bit of what she said.

"Hey! You okay?.. And what's with tonight?"

"Clear skies.. Clear skies.. Clea- Huh?" The woman looked over at me and slowly the clouds went away. "Ah.. Don't worry. I'll fix things later." An aggressive tone came at the end. Whatever was wrong definitely made her angry.

"Oh—.. Bye." Awkwardly, I waddled off having nothing else to say.

"Hold it right there. Are you new here?" She put a hand on my shoulder stopping me from going anywhere. Chills went through me—. (You should always obey the emotional milf /j /nsx) "..Tonight Antonio will be getting his gift! This night must go perfectly.. What if he doesn't get a gift? Uuuuuugh.."

"Mm.. Yeah." I turned back to her and tilted my head. "Gift?.. Is this like a birthday or something?" I was confused but went with it. "I'm sure he'll get a gift.. Don't worry!" I put two thumbs up to be reassuring.

"You really don't know.. Thanks anyways—. Uh. What's ya' name?" A small smile popped up on her face as if she forgot about it. Her mood changed quickly..

"Y/N! That's me.. Who's uh, where's this Antonio getting a gift tonight? Also.. Who are you?" Nervously I smiled and looked down avoiding eye contact.

"The Madrigal house of course! Are you coming? It'll be held soon." She winked. "The name's Pepa Madrigal. Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm sure you'll find it nice here.."