chapter two;

addisons pov;

i woke up around 9 am and made myself a nice bagel with cream cheese along with some orange juice. i was scrolling through tiktok while eating and then i saw katie, my manager! we live together in my house along with my mom and dad. she sat down next to me while putting her purse down.
"hey katie!" i exclaimed.
"what's up girlll!" she said back.
i loved katie since she was so down to earth and was my partner in crime. she did everything to make sure my life was going smooth. she sat in silence for a few seconds before talking. "addison, i need to talk to you about a meeting i had yesterday." she looked serious, it freaked me out a little, but i trusted katie. "go for it," i said. she started talking to me about having an internet relationship. she talked about how it would financially benefit my brands and bring more attention to my platform. i didn't think it was a bad idea until i asked a question. "and who would i have this relationship with?" i could tell katie was nervous, but as soon as the name left her mouth, i didn't know what to say. "BRYCE HALL?!??" i shrieked. bryce was the biggest player known to tiktok. i didn't know if i could trust him, he wasn't very bad looking, but i don't think i could trust him. katie looked at me again and said "i know i know, but everyone ships you both. have you seen his tweets, they're very clearly about you half the time. i'm pretty sure he has a soft spot for you anyway and wouldn't hurt you." i trusted katie very much, i always let her make my decisions and it always works out in the end. i needed a moment to think.

after a lot of consideration, i thought i'd give it a shot. all my fans have been shipping "braddison" for god knows how long. it would bring more attention to my platform, as bryce had 60 mil on tiktok as well. i told katie that i'd give it a go. she seemed extremely excited and told me to trust her and she would make sure it works out. i knew i could trust katie.
"awesome! i scheduled a meeting with bryce and his manager at 3 pm tomorrow so be prepared!" katie told me.
"on it!" i assured.

—-the next day—-
bryces pov;

boy was i scared for today. what if addison rejected me? i knew i had to look my best. i got up out of bed and checked my socials. the time read 1 pm. looks like i slept in, again. i still had 2 hours to get ready though. i took a hot shower and brushed my teeth before i ate breakfast. i wore a nice suit to make sure that i looked good and addison had a nice mpression of me. we usually ordered breakfast, but we had some muffins laying around so i just ate one of those. i was pretty nervous about the meeting itself, but seeing addison was going to be even weirder. i haven't seen her since a party we met at last year. we posted one tiktok together and everyone instantly started shipping us. they never stopped. i was rethinking my decision before jrod stepped up and said it's time to go. man, 2 hours went by fast.

we got into the car and started driving to the country club. "are you excited?" jrod asked. i glared at him. "no, more nervous in fact," i said while scrolling through tiktok. i was trying to distract myself, but i guess i got a little too distracted because we were already parking at the country club. here goes nothing.

jrod and i walked in and there sat katie and addison towards the back of the building. we walked up to both of them and greeted them as soon as we got there. everyone shook hands and then lastly, addison and i shook hands. just touching her soft, smooth hands sent chills down my body. she was wearing a sexy dress and looked amazing. we all sat down at the table and jrod and katie began the conversation. they started recapping what they talked about in their previous meeting and went more into detail. they mapped out when we would post, what we would post, and where we would post. this seemed complicated, but if i got with addison in the end, it would all be worth it.

addisons pov;
i sat there listening to jrod and katie talk about their plans for bryce and i. this looked like a lot of work for an internet relationship, but hopefully it would benefit me overall. bryce didn't look too bad, honestly. he 100% had a glow up since the last time we met. he was wearing a very cute suit. the only thing that concerned me about bryce was his personality. he was a total douchebag and god knows how high his body count is, i doubt he even knows himself. i haven't seen him in over a year, so he may have changed.

after all the talking, jrod and katie asked for our opinions. i looked at bryce and he was already looking at me. i'm pretty sure we were both rethinking everything and weren't paying attention, oops. i zoned out while looking at him before katie snapped us both out of it. "sounds like a plan." bryce said quickly. "agreed," i replied, just to make it sound like i was listening.
"great, your first meetup will be tomorrow 2 pm at saddle ranch. you guys will sit at a 2 seater table and just eat and talk," jrod reminded us. katie and jrod started to pack up their things and stood up. right before everyone left, katie had a last few words. "just for the internet."

—the next day—
bryces pov;
i woke up pretty late, once again. i grabbed my phone and the first thing that caught my eye was the time. 1 PM?!?! did my alarm not go off? i had a date...i mean meet up with addison in an hour! i quickly rushed out of bed, frantically brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. i had to look the slightest bit attractive. i put on a t-shirt along with a pair of shorts. i blow dryed my hair so it was all fluffy and soft. once i was done getting ready, i headed out the door. it was 1:56 pm and saddle ranch was 10 mins away. i would have to hurry up.

i was going a little above the speed limit, which i usually do, but nobody needs to know that. eventually i reached saddle ranch, i was a couple mins late, but i was close enough. i should get an A for effort. when i got there, i saw katie and jrod from afar and i saw addison making tiktoks while waiting at the table for me. katie and jrod hired paparazzi to film us so i saw them in the distance as well. i walked up to the table, without interrupting addisons tiktok of course, and sat down.
"took you long enough," she sarcastically said while playfully rolling her eyes. "i know i know, i slept in today...and yesterday... and the day before that," i replied. we both laughed. her laugh was my most favorite thing in the world. i think the paparazzi caught the laugh on camera, the fans were about to go insane.

authors note - ahhhh chapter two is finished! hope you all are enjoying it so far.