Two - Falling... in Love?

Rob is falling into a seemingly endless void. Falling, falling, falling. He just keeps falling, until he could see ground. And something blue too. As he gets closer, he sees the blue dot turn into Gumball.

He finally hits the ground face first, startling Gumball. Gumball quickly wipes away the tears off his face.

Despite the sadness he was feeling, Gumball started laughing at Rob. "Quit laughing Gumball. It's not that funny." Rob says. He rolls over and sits up.

Soon, Gumball stopped laughing, and was back to being sad over the previous events that took place. "Look, I'm sorry Gumball. I, uh, kind of took it to far." Rob apologizes.

Gumball just looks away. "It was wrong of me to do that, and I truly am sorry." Rob adds. He actually means it this time. Gumball slowly looks back at Rob. "You m-mean it, r-right?" He asks. He was trembling and had tears in his eyes.

Rob nods. "Yes. I mean it." Rob replies. Gumball suddenly hugs Rob, leaving Rob shocked. He hesitates, but hugs back. Gumball looks up at Rob with teary eyes. "Y-you really m-mean it?" He asks, still trembling.

He nods. "Yes Gumball. I do mean it." Rob says. He wipes a tear off of Gumball's cheek, causing the blue haired boy to blush a little. Gumball swats his hand away and turns away quickly.

Rob is confused, but just ignores it. He thinks on whether to ask about what Gumball meant earlier or not. He decides he should.

"Hey Gumball, what you said earlier, what did you mean?" Rob asks. "What?" Gumball turns back to face Rob. "When you said 'you can't destroy yourself', what did you mean by that?" Rob asks again.

Rob was to naive to figure out what he meant. Any normal person would. "Are you really confused about that?" Gumball asks. "Think about it, Rob. Think about what you said before that." Gumball says, trying to give hints.

Rob thinks for a few minutes. It finally registers to him, causing him to blush. "Y-you, uh, I-I, what?!" Rob stutters. He can't figure out what to say at this moment.

Gumball sighs. "I know you don't feel the same. We're supposed to be enemies. I know." He says. Rob is still speechless. He can't seem to form words.

Rob's POV

Come on, Rob! You have words! Use them! "How are you so sure?" Wrong words! Gumball looks at me with a look of shock and confusion. Did I hurt him? Crap.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Think Rob, THINK! What do I say? "I- Uh. Um." Abort mission. ABORT MISSION. I'll just cover my face with my hands. Maybe that will hide my OBVIOUS BLUSH.

What am I saying? He probably already noticed. Crap. What do I say now? "I-I mean that I, um, like you too.." I mumbled the last part, hopefully he didn't hear.

"Y-you do?" Crap. He heard. Crap.