A one way flight

It was a typical morning for the wise old owl. Brooding, educating and dictating the actions of the creatures in ash down forest, it was all going normal until a flock of hummingbirds speedily flew past his front door.

"WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN IM TRYING TO RELAX!!!" But the buzzing didn't stop, so the wise old owl swung his door open and in doing so halted one bird in his path.

"Will you explain why everyone is in such a rush please". The owl wasn't in a good mood and didn't want his time wasted by some pathetic hummingbird. " Jeez sorry sir but we need to be quick, we are all migrating.

The owl scoffed as the hummingbird gave a confused look " migrating? But you're hummingbirds you have nowhere to go."
" the jungle, humans have discovered a new species of hummingbird deep in a region knows as the pride lands."

Wise old owl seemed fascinated by this discovery due to name of this place, "pride lands" it seemed like a perfect place for wise owl to be proud of his homosexual tendencies and feelings. "Hm, seems quite interesting.... I might just come with you."

The hummingbird was in deep shock at his statement " really sir, it's not a place for owls. There's lions and rhinos and giraffes." The owl stood puzzled as to what creatures the hummingbird referred to but it didn't bother him

"I don't care, take me to this place and let me see it for myself." The owl was extremely intrigued by this new place and just had to explore, the hummingbird reluctantly agreed and signalled the owl to the skies.
The owl never cared for the feelings of the creatures in his forest so he didn't bother for a goodbye.

Off the owl went for his first adventure. And what an adventure this was going to be.

Sorry I know it's short but I cba to type much, I can promise another chapter tmrw tho!