"The Start"

I was a new transfer student at a school called, "
Evergreen High" I just moved here from New York and I was already missing my friends. "Are you gonna eat your dinner?" My mother sighed and pushed my plate towards me, does she even know that her fucking cooking sucks? "I'm alright, I'll eat later on." I push the plate towards her and run up to my room, I hear my sister talking on the phone to her boyfriend...

"I miss you snookums, when can I come to visit?"

I quickly walk away, ugh she's so boring.

The next day.....

I get ready for school, putting on makeup and doing my hair properly , this was very important in new york so it must be important here. I grab an apple and some water and rush out of the house.

"Hey! Wait up!" I quickly turn around and gasp at the sight, some hot dude came rushing up to me. "Hey do you go to Evergreen High?" I nodded. "That's cool! I go there as well. My name is Jacob by the way, what's yours. I smile and say, "Y/N, nice to meet you JungKook" Jungkook is a really nice dude and super popular at school, I didn't know this at the time, but he would be a big part of my life.

Fast Forward a couple of weeks.... Me and Jungkook became really good friends , but I feel like there is some tension between us. Me and my new friend, Hannah, study at my house all of the time, we talk about boys and Hannah is always talking about Jungkook and how hot he is. "I wish I could do so many unholy things to this dude! Ahhhh!!" She smiles and blushes super hard. My phone rings and ... It's Jungkook. "Hey Hannah, it's him. Let me talk to him about you, maybe he feels the same!" I answer the phone as fast as I can, Jungkook starts babbling about some dudes at practice. "Woohoo, slow your roll, is that all you wanted to tell me?" Jungkook laughed for a bit, I was really weirded out and about to hang up when he said something that would really shock me.

"Y/N, I've been craving you... I think it's time for us to ... test each other out." I gasp and say, "I mean... but you have s-" He stops me.

"Meet me at my house at 6, wear something nice. and don't be late."

I tell Hannah that Jungkook wants me to study at his house and that she should just leave. Hannah quickly grabs her things and runs out the door.

6 PM.

I run down the street to Jungkooks house, wearing the tightest dress and prettiest shoes ever, a thong to match. I knock on his door, "Well Well... you showed up. I'm surprised." He said while looking me up and down , licking his lips. "Ha, you didn't think I would miss the opportunity to fuck the hottest guy in the school would I?" He grabs my waist and pulls me in, kissing me and my neck.

*JUNGKOOKS POV*

I'm already getting inpatient, I know I said 6 PM but I want her now. I know she'll ride me so fucking good. I hear a knock on my door, it's her.

I open the door and say, "Well well.. you showed up. I'm surprised." I look at her body, how small her waist is, how big her boobs are, licking my lips. I wish I could just taste her right now. "Ha, you didn't think I would miss the opportunity to fuck the hottest guy in school, would I?" I grab her waist and pull her in, kissing her and her neck. She tastes so good, I want more.

I start undressing her , her boobs look so fucking good, I don't know if she would let me suck them though.

I undress myself, she looks nervous, has she never had sex before? Doesn't matter, I can teach her little virgin ass. I kiss down her body, towards her entrance, I kiss her clit, making her feel all tingly inside. She softly moans and I start rubbing her boobs. I start stroking my dick and start to play with her clit, making her gasp. I ram my cock inside of her tight cunt, making her scream and ask for me to go slower. "Don't be fucking weak, take it." I start to thrust harder and hard, her cunt loosening up with every stroke. I pull out, all of her juices
dripping off of my tip. "I see my dick gets you real wet, hm?" She nods and starts to shake a little, maybe I'm just too big for her. I put it in back in, slowly this time, just so she can cum, we both cum at the same time. I didn't use a condom but I knew she would be on birth control... right? I let out a sigh, it got really hot in the room, all this sex makes me fucking tired. I just fucked 3 girls two hours ago, now her.

After we both get cleaned up, we cuddle in my bed. "Jungkook...?" She said, "Yes, Y/N?"

"What are we..?" this question studded me, what were we...!? I had to think for a moment,

"We are Friends With benefits."