PROLOG

Scene0.1

Date:30/4/Sunday
Time:5:00Am

The bright sun early in morning already knocking doors and windows of every house of small hilly town but oh how a little fairy not care about the light lord outside and is still so immersed in his lovely dream where he is chasing so many bunnies who has just ran away after snatching his carrots.

Curtains flowing along with air as windows are open of room as cool morning air freshup the whole room at once, its quit chill at morning in this hilly town at countryside afterall.

The silence of room was automatically broken when the room door open up and entered a woman who is in reality in her early 50's but damn everyone will always assume her in just her early 40's thats how prefectly fine her skin and shape is.

The woman walked toward bed with a loving smile which reaches her eyes too and smashed it together. Sitting near the boy's face which is the only thing was can be seen as his other body parts are covered with thin baby blue colour sheet and one can easily see his curled up body's outlining from above.

The lady, not waking up the boy instead she start caressing his hairs and face with soft touches as some tears start gathering in her eyes. The more she see the boy the more she felt like crying, oh she must be a strong woman but she is a weak mother for her child.

Now thinking about the reason of those tears, its so cruel when a kid has to go away from their parents to somewhere away in name of study or work, just so they can get good and best education to get the best jobs out there and stand on their own feets as if till now they were crawling.

Oh but life is hard and it is even more harder of a parent to send their kid away from them. From born they do every singal thing for their baby so he/she never face any problem and then suddenly they realize that their kids are all grown up and now they have to go away just for sake of their better future.

It will be selfish of a parent to stop their child to not go away, right. Well it surely will and this said lady who is crying looking at her only son sleeping figure know this fact clearly.

She can't stop her son for not going away to a god damn university who name she doesn't even know, is like 11 hours away from their hometown, in a big city where her son has never gone to or even seen before and knowing that now he will be going to same unknown unfamiliar city today and will be living between those unknown unfamiliar faces for next four years.

And then what, who says after four years he will come back to his hometown. What if he decided to just live there, find good job, a lover and settle down and there are 95% chances it can happend and the same lady also know about this fact too but is she complaining?