Baby Let's elope

Heyaa Lovelies! Here's an OS on Pranbir. I hope you like it. 😁

LET'S START THIS JOURNEY!!

Prachi laughed out loud as she saw her friend Shahana eat curd, this dare is simple but Shahana hates curd, so it's really funny to see her reaction.

"Yayy, my turn to spin" said Shahana as she sat down. She spinned the bottle and it landed on Prachi.
"PRACHIII" Screamed the girl gang in happiness, they were happy to torture their friend.

"Truth or dare?" asked Shahana. Prachi thought and chose Dare so she can avoid the question which Shahana is dying to ask.
"Dare" Prachi said as she smiled. Shahana looked at Prachi and smirked showing her crooked teeth. Prachi became suspicious and kind of regretted choosing dare.

"Prank your Crush that you are pregnant and he's the father" Shahana said smiling devilishly.
"OHHHHH" The girl gang teased.

"Who knew the beauty had a crush?" Said Rhea
"Come on Shahana seriously" that stupid has asked her the question she's been dreading to avoid. Prachi likes this guy who recently came to live in their apartment.
"YOU HAVE TO DO IT" said Rhea as she grinned.
"But I don't have his number Rhea!" Exclaimed Prachi.
"Do you have his Facebook ID?" Asked Shahana.
"Yes"
"Do you have him as a friend?"
"Yes"

"Great then give me your phone!" Prachi gave her phone to Shahana. She opened the Facebook and just like she expected the guy Prachi likes has his number in his account. Shahana smiled happily.

"Here! Now call him!" Said Shahana as she gave Prachi her phone back with his number ready to call. Prachi suddenly became nervous, her gang is not gonna leave her alone, they'll make sure she does this.
"Alright, but can I do anything but pregnant one?" Prachi asked hopefully.

"Yep, ask him to elope with you"
"SHAHANA!!" She shouted. The girl gang laughed as they saw their friend becoming red as tomato.
"No buts!" Said Shahana, after a long internal debate. Prachi agreed.
She clicked the call button and turned on the speaker. A part of her wished he lifts and another part wished he doesn't.
"Sup" said a deep voice which brought butterflies to Prachi, she took a deep breath and said,
"Baby let's elope."

Ranbir spat the water he was drinking from his mouth and coughed. When the hell did he have a girlfriend?
"The hell?" He asked, he never got calls such like this. All he do is chat and prefer to chat, and no girl has ever talked to him. He wasn't really interested in relationships anyways.

"My family are considering marrying me off to some old guy! I don't want to." said a voice, definitely belonging to a female.

"We've been in love for two years, let's elope and get married Ranbir" This person knows him, he thought.
"Who are you?" Asked Ranbir.
"Ranbir don't do this, I'm serious I don't have time to play" said the voice
"Play?" He repeated
"Come and get me Ranbir!" Said the voice. Before he could reply the call was disconnected.

Ranbir smiled, someone dared enough to call and prank him. He should take revenge shouldn't he?
He closed the game he was playing and started tracking that persons address. He's extremely good at software, it's a piece of cake for him to do this.

He was surprised the address was located to the location he was in. Was the pranker so clever that she changed the address to his or she lives here?
He zoomed the map where the located address is, it's in the other side of the apartment. Opposite, to be more specific.
GPS can do these things but he decided to keep an eye on that particular address.