2 - Got a hit from an arrow

That makes the old general name Yu Shen going mad.

Then he roared loudly "ATTAKKK....."

The soldiers unsheathed their swords and ready the bows. This makes black horse rider on his fighting mode and whine in his mind lazily,

"Argh what a pity life, I have. Don't they sick of this? I'm soo done. what to do? If they want to play then I definitely accomplish their wish. I'm  really a kind warrior hehe."

Then he unsheathed his legendary sword suibian which hanged on his back and smirked darkly.

(Imagine with a mask)

It makes the soldiers little shiver in fear. They know what will happen next from the experience of other days. But they can't do anything, because of their stubborn old general.

Black horse rider jump from the tree branch and land perfectly.  Then start to fight. His movements are really fast. The soldiers thunderstruck at their spots. Because they can't understand when and where suibian come and hit them. But they sigh in relief knowing, the black horse rider never kill anyone, only injure them. 

When the fight is going on black horse rider fights skillfully. Anyone who look at his fighting skills, could tell he is not only expert in horse riding but also the swordsmanship. He dodged attacks and cut the arrows coming for him with his sword and re attack to the soldiers. After a small time period black horse rider stand middle of the narrow road victoriously. The all of the soldiers are sitting on the road and groaning in pain. They injured badly.

But the old general who is observing the every movements of black horse rider in this all the time take a bow and aim a arrow  behind the black horse rider.

Without knowing the danger from behind, the black horse rider ready to leave ,

"Really tired. Now I just only want a good sleep. I will come my dear sleep" think him dreamily while yawning. 

"Argh..."

Suddenly he felt huge pain in his left shoulder like someone grill his shoulder. 

He turns his neck little back and saw a arrow in his shoulder and saw little away from him  the old general Yu Shen with a bow is smiling evilly

"Argh this old nut head man never change. Wait and see I will definitely teach you a good lesson when I see you next time. Now I have to leave here quickly. Let me go first, then I will treat you my dear wound. Please be patient, ok?" he mumble to himself while enduring the pain in his shoulder.

Then he ran little away from narrow road and pull the arrow from his shoulder. He groans in pain and grifted his teeth to endure the pain, when the fresh warm blood start to ooze from his wound.

 He groans in pain and grifted his teeth to endure the pain, when the fresh warm blood start to ooze from his wound

On the narrow road. With old general,

"You dumb heads, what are you doing on the ground? go and get him now! Today I want him any how. I can't fail again." shouted Yu Shen loudly.

The poor injured soldiers stand up painly with each other's help and try to go after the black horse rider. But because of their injurie's the couldn't chase after him properly. Their speed is slow.

The black horse rider slowly run to find a place to hide, while clutching his shoulder tightly. Then he saw a old temple. He goes behind it and sat on a stone behind the temple. Then he remove the black fabric from his face and tied it on his shoulder to stop the blood oozing.

Then he inhales good amount of air to calm his mind and body pain. Without his face covering fabric, you can see a extremely handsome face, sharp black pair of eyes, long eye lashes, pointed nose, and pair of thin lips. This can make anyone go crazy about his handsomeness. Most importantly, the mole under his lower lip makes him super handsome. His handsome face with his tall, slim and muscle body, he looks like a handsome prince in fairy tales.

 His handsome face with his tall, slim and muscle body, he looks like a handsome prince in fairy tales

He heard noises from the soldiers little afar. He thought they must be searching him. Hence he wait there the noises of soldiers are fading away. Then he makes sure there is no anyone and get up to go to the river.

It is really tough and exhausted night for him. He used to this kind of wounds, but this one is really painful to bear. Finally with many difficulties he reached to the river bank.

"Argh.. finally I came. I want some water to drink" he said plainly to himself.

Now his lips are dried and face is pale also his body seams to be week loosing much blood.

He looks at the sky. Seems it's going to be morning soon. The sun is ricing slowly like a child, who sneaked out from his house and now trying to sneaked in without anyone knowing. Birds are chirping like they already start their day.

He smiled to himself plainly. 

"What a tiering night I had" he thought.

He takes a step towards the river, but he felt little dizzy. Then he stops in his track and trying to understand what's wrong with him.

But no time his world turns to black. He lost his consciousness and fell down.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next?

Will he caught or will something happen?

Is this story good?

(997 words)

thank you for reading my story.

Have a nice day!🤗