Introducing the Main Cast (Through Descriptions)

Hello, I'm sorry I couldn't get any of the children to write here themselves.

I've heard these were good starting points for ask blogs, and since the Author doesn't want to make one just yet (fear, presumably)... Well, here we are!

For now, this is everyone we have here. Some of the more dark children are going to need convincing, but this is good enough as is. Perhaps activity on here will convince The Deceiver and The Zealot to join the rest of the children. I'm not so sure about The Miser, though. Oh, and uh... Don't worry about The Revenant, we have him under control.

(Oh and... sorry if the images seem huge. Art programs and Wattpad image transfer tools are not very kind.)

~The Cosmo Queen

-----------------------------------------

Name : Isaac

Age : 10

Title : The Broken

Species : Angel (Fallen status, fell by force)

Appearance : Wings on back are broken, almost as if someone forced him down into the underworld against God's will. Right eye seems to have been bruised quite some time ago, but has since started healing. Mouth is bleeding as well, but that can be healed as well (given time).

 Mouth is bleeding as well, but that can be healed as well (given time)

Personality : He's kind, but also very shy. He won't trust people easily unless they prove they will not hurt him or The Enigma.

Typical Activities : He likes drawing a lot with the crayons we have given him. We have also given him a plush kitty that looks similar to his cat 'Guppy'. So we have also witnessed him cuddling this plush for comfort, and talking to it. (Cute! ~CQ)

Name : Magdalene

Age : 14

Title : The Dauntless

Species : Angel (Fallen status, fell down on her own accord)

Appearance : Wings are singed, but not by much. Half of her beautiful golden yellow hair was shaved off (The fiends-). Chest area is bleeding somewhat, being near the heart(?). Chest has gauze around it to mend the bleeding.. but it doesn't stop regardless. She wears rags that she made herself, so that way she has clothes like the others.

 She wears rags that she made herself, so that way she has clothes like the others