Chapter 4: A New Beginning

After a couple of days of riding, Mirabel and Bruno found a town outside of Encanto with people living a peaceful and happy life. Mirabel and Bruno decided to live together for a while, being the only family each other had left. Each day, Mirabel missed her family more and more, but knowing they would never forgive her for destroying the magic, just as they hated her the night of Mariano's proposal. She knows that she was forgiven by Isabela, but that was for a regular proposal to a man she didn't even love. Destroying their home and the magic that makes them the "Amazing Madrigals"? That wouldn't be as simple of an apology. Mirabel decided that going back home was not a smart idea and decided to live in this new town, no matter how painful it was not to see her family ever again. Bruno and Mirabel both missed their family, but decided this was for the best and started over, with no one knowing who the Madrigals were in this new town.

Seasons passed as Mirabel grew older and older each passing year. As time moved on, Mirabel moved out of her and Bruno's house and started to live on her own, making her own food to live a peaceful life on her own. Bruno became well known throughout the town for performing little shows for the children, with his famous character, Hernando the Brave, became the kid's favorite and helped them become more brave in the face of danger. As the years passed by Bruno fell in love and got married to a woman by the name of Valeria, who has green eyes, brown skin and short black hair. Mirabel stayed single, not being able to find a man she was interested in. She spends most of her nights looking over the mountain that used protect Encanto, but now has a giant crack down the middle, splitting the mountain. She no longer feels non-special anymore, she only feels lonely.