Chapter 18 The Excitement

Author POV
Everything was fine and everybody were are happy. It was a nice, warm and sunny evening with cold winds. It was a perfect day to go out and have fun. Everyone were happy and having fun. After 5 minutes they reached amusement park gate.
POV Ended

Jia- YES! After all day hard work we finally reached our destiny "amusement park" *says in dramatic voice*

Y/N- Can you please tell us about the hard work you did? *Laughs*

Lia- And Jia you are perfect for a role in a drama. *Laughs*

Jia- Yah! Y/N and Lia don't say this.

Y/N and Lia- Okie! *In a cute way*

*They go inside amusement park and a someone goes toward them*

Zeyu- Hey! guys look someone is coming towards us.

Mingrui- I think it's a staff member.

Lia- Yes, I think they will ask us to keep our bag somewhere.

XinLong- Yes, Lia I also think the same.

*Staff comes near them*

Staff- Hello! dear children welcome to Shanghai amusement park. *Smiles and bow*

Everyone- Hello! *Smiles and bow*

Staff- I came here to tell you guys to come with me and to keep your bags in a locker. Please come!

Hanyu- Oh sure we will come. Let's go!

*BoyStory, Y/N, Lia and Jia follow the staff member*

Staff- Dear, children please keep your bags in this locker and take the key, and the number of locker is written on the key too.

Zeyu- Ahh...ok! Thanks for telling. *Bows*

Staff- Your welcome! *Smile* So, now please come and put your bags here and take your key. *Smile*

Hanyu- Ok, so we have 1 food basket, picnic mat and 4 bags of snacks and drinks Mingrui and I are sharing a bag. I am saying this because we need to remember how much stuff we have!

Shuyang- Yes, Hanyu ge you are right because I don't want the same accident to happen again.

Y/N- Which accident!?