Chapter 3

"Brandon!" I screamed, "Let go! It's sore!" I was laughing so hard because he was tickling me.

"Not until you say you love me!" He shouted at me with evil eyes.

"NEVER!" I shouted back, with tears in my eyes.

"Fine!" He shouted, tickling me harder. We were in his house, in his living room on the couch.

"FINE! I SURRENDER!" I shouted with my hands in the air.

"Nope, not good enough!" He said plainly. He kept on tickling me.

"Fine!" I shrieked. Brandon paused and I pushed him off me and he fell onto the floor, "Haha! Sucker!" I laughed at him. I ran into the kitchen and hid behind the counter.

"Kat? Come out, come out, where ever you are!" He said mockingly.

I heard him go into the study and I got up, "Phew!" I sighed.

"HAAAAA!!!!!!!" Brandon launched at me from behind and he fell on top of me.

"OW!!! You're squishing me!" I screamed in agony. He got off me and I jumped onto him, "REVENGE!!!" I screamed crazily.

He gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Awww..." I said sympathetically and I kissed him on his lips. "Okay, I luuuuurrrrrve you!" I said and I kissed him all over his face.

Then I heard the door open and closed, "I'm home!" It was Brandon's mother, Elizabeth.

"Hi, Liz!" I shouted, then I got off Brandon and went to her.

"Hey! What were you guys doing?" She asked, settling down the groceries.

"We were-"

"AAAHHH!!" Brandon interrupted and launched for me again and I fell to the floor. "TICKLING!!!" He shouted, respodin to Liz.

I laughed and screamed, "Get off me!!!"

Liz put her hands on her hips and said, "Brandon get off Katy! It sounds like you're having sex and the neighbors will hear you!!!"

Brandon got off me and helped me up. I went to Liz and I helped her unpack. "So how was your day, Liz?" I asked.